Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
I’ve never watched this series. Do they always put Gordon in some undercover boss level disguise?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

It's more just, I can't imagine owning a place and thinking "I need a TV show to tell me to update the menu/decor I haven't changed in two decades and make the place clean enough that I'm not embarrassed by cameras..."

It's why my favorite part is always the Walkthrough: show me those inventory dollars and AvT, Ramsay! :homebrew:

Yeah I always figured it was just “free remodel, free deep clean, free advertising”

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
Bro looks like he’s wearing a skin suit in a horror movie 😂😂😂😂

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Popoto posted:

that's impossible when the contestants see their family in the last episodes they're always crying and bawling as if they had been sequestered for a year. that is PROOF it's at least 24 months of production! real drama for real tv!

I mean not to defend them but I heard* (second hand) that they make them stay up all night and ply them with alcohol and cigarettes and kind of break them down to maximize drama, so by the end of those couple weeks you would probably be kind of relieved and emotional.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

J-Spot posted:

Fox finally announced a premiere date for Hell's Kitchen: January 7, 2021. This was recorded before Covid but Fox has been sitting on it to use as schedule spackle. It must suck for the winner to have to wait over a year after filming to get whatever the prize is.

It’s gonna almost be like a surreal time capsule, jam packed restaurant with people talking in strangers faces.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

It's probably going to give me huge anxiety knowing that they are all ignorant to the sudden, irreversible changes that are yet-to-come for them...

fakeedit: also :lol: you must not be a yank because every restaurant is packed in America :smithicide:

I live in Cleveland and they are running low capacity everywhere, and we are still probably going to shut down. It’s nothing like it was.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
My friend here in Cleveland has been accepted for masterchef. Excited to hear the behind the scenes stories when she’s done!

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

A Fancy Hat posted:

I enjoyed it. Highlight was my wife saying "I wonder if they'll show an ambulance or somebody in a bikini in this teaser video" followed by both those things happening almost back-to-back.

Big D seems pretty cool so far so I'm pulling for him.

I haven’t watched it yet but did something happen FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN HELLS KITCHEN?????

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
They showed a lot of Gordon being more coaching than yelling this week. It was unusual.

Also that dude, like have you not seen the previous 18 seasons of this poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
They really couldn’t find a better fake hair band? Doesn’t this show make a billion dollars?