Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rujasu
Dec 19, 2013

Endless Trash posted:

Did anybody manage to watch that entire Twenty Four Hours To Hell And Back: Save Our City: Flood Edition cause gently caress me I couldn’t do it

My wife and I did, because we live near Ellicott City and have been there a few times. It's only the second 24 Hours I've seen and I don't care for the show - I really only enjoy the older Kitchen Nightmares stuff, and even then it's a guilty pleasure, but had to tune in for the local stuff. Seemed to be pretty much Extreme Makeover Town Edition. Meh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rujasu
Dec 19, 2013

ded posted:

:lol: filmed in vegas so they can ignore covid rules :lol:

No, filmed in ye olde 2019.