Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Zero Star posted:

Unless they start hotspooning during the final, I doubt they'll top Ja'Nel's failure.

She got popped for coke, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Probably just in NYC? The bridge and tunnel crowd can just cross the Hudson for a casting call.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Chand0X posted:

Same here. Unfortunately, it's what gets viewers.

Masterchef Australia is what happens when a cooking show competition is actually good.

I just started watching Masterchef AUS and I'm completely blown away by how different it is from the US version. I'm hooked on that and probably done with the US version this year, the drama/game playing is just too much.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Anne Whateley posted:

Olive Garden can never approach the extreme classiness of Red Lobster. Now there's a fancy outing.

At least once a year I get dragged to Red Lobster. I will freely admit that on those trips I eat way more of those biscuits than I ever should.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Carlton Banks Teller posted:

edit: This is a good article about Junior MasterChef US (S2). I feel real weird saying that while linking a buzzfeed original, but hey.

Buzzfeed aside, that was a great read.