Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

subroc
Jun 5, 2004

Twee as gently caress posted:

Hell's Kitchen - Season 12
In terms of changes, the only major news so far is that fan favorite Heather is back permanently as a sous-chef Season 12 and on.
Boo! Heather sucks, bring back Andi!

And I'm so glad HK is back. I really need this trash TV right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subroc
Jun 5, 2004

Someone will usually upload it on youtube. Maybe check there.

subroc
Jun 5, 2004

I miss the quail eggs. People used to screw those up royally in the early rounds.

subroc
Jun 5, 2004

Yeah, it's a no-win situation. Ramsay knows exactly what he's doing.

subroc
Jun 5, 2004

Tasteful Bulge posted:

In fact, apparently, at no point is an actor supposed to reveal that they ARE actors to the public, any other contestant, even the other actors, or they face potential lawsuits.
So for any actor taking up one of these offers, it would be the last gig they ever do?

subroc
Jun 5, 2004

Next week on Hell's Kitchen:

subroc
Jun 5, 2004

Shh be quiet, it's a wedding! Now prepare their wedding entree of a fried egg on toast.

Edit: I'm in the middle of watching that Dr. Phil thing, so I'm just going to leave this here:

subroc fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Apr 11, 2014

subroc
Jun 5, 2004

Davros1 posted:

It's a still photo and I can still hear Dana screaming:

http://www.northjersey.com/arts-and-entertainment/tv/behind-the-flames-of-hell-s-kitchen-1.1002211

It gives a good insight on what goes on in HK, and some of the underhanded stuff that the staff pulls.

Lol. Replacing oil with water, salt with sugar, loving with temperatures. Everything we suspected is true!

subroc
Jun 5, 2004

Ah, the Marcel season. Be prepared for a lot of drama. Top Chef starts to get really good at around Season 3 and stays good for a few years. I've started to get bored with it recently. I've got the latest season DVR'd and can't work up the effort to watch the last half.

subroc
Jun 5, 2004

Asiina posted:

Her saying "I want to have a family someday" doesn't mean "I will quit this Hell's Kitchen job if it means I can land me a husband" and I think it's ridiculous to think that. Lots of people can have careers now and still want families down the road.
It's been mentioned that she's engaged, so a marriage is imminent. It'll be hard for her, but it's no reason to put her up for elimination. Yeah, her teammates are assholes.

subroc
Jun 5, 2004

Asiina posted:

I mean, I guess I can say it's a good thing I watched it so if any of these assholes other than Marcel come back I know to hate them immediately, but onto the Season 3.
I think some stories came out that Marcel was being a unrelenting, tremendous arrogant dick, but nothing he did deserves the treatment he got. I remember Sam being kinda mild-mannered, but near the end even he had had enough and blew up at him at a store. Marcel ended up getting glassed by some random chick at a bar a few years later.

I tend to remember seasons by the some of the main contestants. Season 1 was the Harold season, 2 was the Marcel season, Season 3 is the Hung season. It's a good one.

subroc
Jun 5, 2004

Season 5 was the Lacey season, but I can't remember if it was a good season or a bad one. Worth watching for the shitshow, in any case.

subroc
Jun 5, 2004

Keisha sounds like an angry seal.

subroc
Jun 5, 2004

OmegaBR posted:

It was indeed. However, Ja'Nel had failed a drug test and didn't end up taking the position. I guess it makes sense now why they waited so long to confirm the prize for this time.
Holy poo poo.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...50k-salary.html

I guess she got to keep the $250K, which is probably all she wanted anyway.

subroc
Jun 5, 2004

Nice to see Michael Voltaggio. That's one more Top Chef alumni cameo for HK.

subroc
Jun 5, 2004

liltimshady posted:

"Scott's got family. I don't need that poo poo."

From a guy who hates his family: Stay classy, Jason. :jerkbag:

Gonna have to stick up for Jason here because I don't think he's as bad as he's edited. He actually said, "gently caress Scott, he's got kids and crap. He's got a good enough life. I don't have that poo poo - I need this now in my life."

Anyway, all up this was an OK season. Better than the last couple - I actually made it to the end this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subroc
Jun 5, 2004