Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

"Muerte, buen compinche. Muerte."
When you open the can its full of unroasted coffee beans and a little sound chip plays "ITS RAW!" over and over again. When it detects the scent of roasting coffee beans and your tears it switches to "You messing about, big boy?!?!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Gonz posted:

Just a couple more weeks until Masterchef, aka Joe Bastianich loving Hates You™. I'm excited.

I've been marathoning Masterchef for the past week and its really striking to compare season 1 to season 4. They went from mass elimination of people, to one person a episode, and instead of normal cooking every week they added more and more weird challenges. Also watching Ramsey transform from a pretty nice guy in Season 1 into Hell's Kitchen Ramsay in the later seasons is good for a laugh.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

gibbsocracy posted:

I'd imagine "free entertainment with dinner and the chance to be on TV" trumps the minor risk of rotten food. I'd be shocked if Ramsay let them reopen for a dinner service if it wasn't clean. By that time he'd have reamed them out. The danger time is when he first goes there to sample the food before he goes to the back of the kitchen.

In the UK version he just outright states that he brings people in to the restaurants cause he wants to see how they handle being busy and where the problems are.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Alright I am almost through season 4 of Masterchef and this is the most hateful season ever. They really worked it so all the contestants hated each other, also WALMART IS THE BEST WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

I ended up starting with Season 5 of HK and watching it to the Season running now. I finally went back and started at Season 1 and was shocked how different it was. Shots lingered and didn't have super quick cuts, they didn't ADR every line of dialogue or add that drat stock sound effect they use all the time of a plat being set down. Though when they did add dialogue in post it was very obvious cause they seemed to be pretty bad at level matching. Also it was a blast to see all the baby versions of the stock challenges they do every season.