Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

HOW DOES THE IPHONE APP WORK?? I WILL SPAM ENDLESSLY EVERYWHERE AND DISREGARD ANY REPLIES
Thanks for the quick responses guys! Looks like for <$35 I've got

Hellfire Club
Avengers (subbing Daredevil in for Black Panther)
Outlaws
Teen Titans
Trinity of Sin :magical:
Villains for Hire
Gen13

as options. Outlaws and Teen Titans can be had as a package deal on eBay for <$50 and Villains for Hire and Gen13 are cheaper than that as separate units. Good to know they're not terribly expensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

With new JSA & Secret Six figures in Flash I decided to finish some mods I've had underway for a bit; both lifted from Realms users, so credit to the guys that actually came up with the ideas.

First is Ragdoll, ready to tussle with his papa:

Like every Ragdoll ever, mine snapped at the wrist and no amount of glue was going to fix it, as he'd break off again when turning the dial. Origins Question provided the column, then I glued his hand where the question mark was and affixed his wrist and knee. Now he's ready to come back out and hang with Cheshire, Fiddler, and Harley.

Second is Stargirl, looking proper heroic:

I'd lopped off Alex as I'm less a fan of extraneous sculpts when it can be helped, but I still hated the awkward cosmic-rod-surfboard thing she had going on. This one requires three figures: pop a Jack Knight off his base and cut him right below the hook, attach the swoosh to a Stargirl dial, then get a V Legacy Stargirl (which was graciously included in a trade with ManiacClown), shave off her foot peg and remove the hook from her rod, then attach.

I'm really happy with the end result; the old sculpt holds up remarkably well and she looks great suspended within the crescent.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

zgrowler2 posted:

Hellfire Club
Outlaws
Teen Titans
Villains for Hire
Gen13

as options. Outlaws and Teen Titans can be had as a package deal on eBay for <$50 and Villains for Hire and Gen13 are cheaper than that as separate units. Good to know they're not terribly expensive.

Right now, eBay has auction listings up for both the X-Men and Avengers team bases at $1.99 each (plus $2.86 S&H, which I'm sure you could combine). If you end up going that route, do your best to nab a Black Panther piece, as he's incredibly useful. The cheapest one on eBay is $5.99, which ain't bad.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

1: Start New Game
2: Start New Game
3: Start New Game

:aaa:

zgrowler2 posted:

Hellfire Club
Outlaws
Teen Titans
Villains for Hire
Gen13

Out of those 2, I'd definitely go for Trinity of Sin 1st because that question is just :swoon: and Hellfire Club a definite #2. Precision Strike may have taken some of the starch out of them but they are still a pretty awesome teambase.

VELOUR SPACESUIT
Feb 4, 2008

Well well well, this looks to be one disturbingly erotic post
So I have my last War of Light Month 6 coming up and I need some advice.

Format is 600 points, 300 points pre-constructed and then one WoL booster, all pre-constructed figures must have one of the Lantern keywords (and yes that includes Sinestro Corps, Indigo Tribe, and Star Sapphires).

I, like a lot of people I guess, want to use the LE Kyle Rayner and I wanted to maximize his healing potential as well as boost his stats so I came up with this:

Kyle Rayner (Green Lantern) 180
w/ Proselyte 25
w/ Decoy 6
The Atom 65
Indigo Tribe Battery 2
Indigo Tribe Ring 4
Indigo Catapult 10
Indigo Spotlight 6

Spotlight on Kyle, Catapult on Atom (or some cheap piece if I pull one). Push Atom onto his awesome heal clicks and keep him out of trouble while he heals up Kyle if he gets knocked down to his stop click with a 12 AV. Proselyte has the special Support boost power to make sure I heal him every time, gives Kyle a stat boost on his already amazing stats, and the battery makes sure my opponent can't target Kyle at range. Whatever I pull I just pile between opponents and Kyle.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Am I just trying too hard to use Proselyte?

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

VELOUR SPACESUIT posted:

So I have my last War of Light Month 6 coming up and I need some advice.

Format is 600 points, 300 points pre-constructed and then one WoL booster, all pre-constructed figures must have one of the Lantern keywords (and yes that includes Sinestro Corps, Indigo Tribe, and Star Sapphires).

I, like a lot of people I guess, want to use the LE Kyle Rayner and I wanted to maximize his healing potential as well as boost his stats so I came up with this:

Kyle Rayner (Green Lantern) 180
w/ Proselyte 25
w/ Decoy 6
The Atom 65
Indigo Tribe Battery 2
Indigo Tribe Ring 4
Indigo Catapult 10
Indigo Spotlight 6

Spotlight on Kyle, Catapult on Atom (or some cheap piece if I pull one). Push Atom onto his awesome heal clicks and keep him out of trouble while he heals up Kyle if he gets knocked down to his stop click with a 12 AV. Proselyte has the special Support boost power to make sure I heal him every time, gives Kyle a stat boost on his already amazing stats, and the battery makes sure my opponent can't target Kyle at range. Whatever I pull I just pile between opponents and Kyle.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Am I just trying too hard to use Proselyte?

I think this will work. Anytime Kyle is hit past his stop click, he ends up with "Heart of Compassion" from the Proselyte which makes Atom's 12 AV into an automatic hit and basically guarantees multiple clicks of healing.

Things to think about. Green Power Battery pretty much hoses Kyle's awesomeness and in WOL you are basically guaranteed to see one. Atom really cannot die so you need to be very cautious with him. You need to pull a solid second banana to keep the heat off Kyle as well as he can fall quickly to focused fire (And if someone pulls a weaponer they won't have any issues getting close enough to shoot you). You are also vulnerable to Star Sapphires. Kyle before his stop click and at his stop click is an incredible piece. Past it, he's very vulnerable as his stats sink and his security blanket is gone.

Morand fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Nov 25, 2014

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

We have a new watch list!

On said list?

Entities
Bill Agent of AIM
Iron Pharaoh
Proxima Midnight
Bizarro

http://heroclix.com/announcements/heroclix-watch-list/#axzz3KCj4Mz87

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Morand posted:

On said list?

Entities
Surprisingly absolutely nobody.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Sunday I have a 500 point "Watch the Boss" game. You must have a character with Mastermind on your force and you gain 50 points extra if you KO the mastermind.

I've really been wanting to play Professor Zoom, so I made this (Venue does silver age as a rule)

Flash Amanda Waller
The Fiddler
Manchester Black
Bronze Tiger
Nightshade
Professor Zoom.

Using Amanda as the Mastermind and her trait to bring zoom onto the team. My only fear is that I have 0 healing available and zoom will take a shot before he has his speed tokens.

Thoughts?

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

Morand posted:

On said list?

Entities
Bill Agent of AIM
Iron Pharaoh
Proxima Midnight
Bizarro

Awww man. I procrastinated and didn't sell my entities fast enough.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Morand posted:

On said list?

Entities
Bill Agent of AIM
Iron Pharaoh
Proxima Midnight
Bizarro

Welp, I was gonna hang on to my extra Entity for a while but I'm gonna see about trading this guy now.

Proxima is a weird addition, has she been abused on the ROC scene or something?

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

yes

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

roc is a joke tho

The Grammar Aryan
Apr 22, 2008
Well, hopefully this will make getting a Parallax easier. Speaking of which, I've got an extra Nekron and Sinestro Corps Superboy, if anybody's interested. Two extra Nekrons, really.

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
I break girls in like baseball gloves
I just put up Butcher for starting bid of $60. I also waited too long to sell my entity. :(

Mirth
Jul 23, 2008

We're all soldiers now.

The Grammar Aryan posted:

Well, hopefully this will make getting a Parallax easier. Speaking of which, I've got an extra Nekron and Sinestro Corps Superboy, if anybody's interested. Two extra Nekrons, really.

Just got into Heroclix and have been trying to gather up all the Black Lantern stuff from WoL since Blacknight Night is my favorite arc, I don't really have anything to trade but I would love to buy one of your extra Nekrons.

Edit: Black Lantern, not Blank Lantern.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Mirth posted:

Just got into Heroclix and have been trying to gather up all the Black Lantern stuff from WoL since Blacknight Night is my favorite arc, I don't really have anything to trade but I would love to buy one of your extra Nekrons.

Edit: Black Lantern, not Blank Lantern.

Shot you a message

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Morand posted:

Sunday I have a 500 point "Watch the Boss" game. You must have a character with Mastermind on your force and you gain 50 points extra if you KO the mastermind.

I've really been wanting to play Professor Zoom, so I made this (Venue does silver age as a rule)

Flash Amanda Waller
The Fiddler
Manchester Black
Bronze Tiger
Nightshade
Professor Zoom.

Using Amanda as the Mastermind and her trait to bring zoom onto the team. My only fear is that I have 0 healing available and zoom will take a shot before he has his speed tokens.

Thoughts?

Played this team today with 1 addition, I tossed the Society ATA on Zoom.

Round 1 was a bye, oh well.

Round 2 versus

HOT Loki (Mastermind)
SI Dr. Strange
Karnilla
Thule Priest
Wiccan
Zodiac Key

Some super old school pieces being shown off here. Opponent won map roll and chose the avengers tank map. I took a peek at Dr. Strange's card and confirmed that he didn't ignore blocking.

Opponent moved up his pieces into a big area of hindering, giving Wiccan a click with group teleport. I had nightshade carry fiddler and Bronze Tiger and Waller move up in front of them as well. Manchester TK'd Zoom who tagged Wiccan for 2 and my first speed token. He cleared and I cleared. Wiccan ran back to some elevated and Loki and the Doc positioned to try and take shots on my fiddler contingent. Karnilla moved to try and flank me but my guys moved into her range and behind elevation so that doc and Loki couldn't fire on me. Zoom took another shot on Wiccan for token 2 and Karnilla got shape change outwit and shot by fiddler. Loki and Doc went after Manchester while the squad and zoom took out Karnilla and Wiccan. Zoom ended up with enough speed tokens to get all his goodies. Manchester ended up getting splatted by the doc and Loki. Zoom did a HSS blades on loki and smacked him for 5. Fiddler and the rest of my team were able to finish him off while Amanda kept Stranges perplex power countered. Nightshade dropped smoke which strange pushed to get to outwit and counter. I cleared and so did he. Zoom HSS'd up for a big shot on the doc. Nightshade dropped smoke. He took a shot and then took 2 clicks which ended the game

Round 3 vs

AO Joker
Fl Harley Quinn
AO Deathstroke
AO Black Mask

Opponent won map roll and deferred. I chose to stay on the avengers tank. Harley chose Deathstroke as her puddin. I moved out Nightshade and company while holding zoom and friends back. Black mask took a power action and his team moved out. Zoom went for a shot on Harley but missed. I miscounted Harley's move with her drat sidestep and zoom ended up based. Amanda outwitted her poison only to have Harley counter her outwit and poison zoom anyway. Deathstroke charged and missed. Zoom outwit Deathstroke's defense and Fiddler hit for 3. Zoom with HSS hit for 3 more. Manchester moved up and everyone cleared. He cleared while Joker moved down along with Black Mask. Manchester Black was able to do a RS Psyblast to KO Deathstroke. Harley took a shot at Waller and missed. Joker ran down to base a good chunk of my team. Nightshade took a power action to get outwit thanks to Waller. Joker then lost his CR and Shape Change and Bronze Tiger hit for 4. Fiddler finished him off. Black Mask fell to Zoom, and Harley was the last to go after poisoning where Joker had missed.

I really enjoyed the hell out of this team. With enough mooks Amanda's Behavioral Collar power can really surprise people. I had been dying to play Zoom and he did not disappoint. Once he had a few tokens he was a one man wrecking crew. Fiddler also surprised me. He was super useful with Prob that doesn't care about characters and giving a wall of guys a 19 defense. With Waller's police TA he becomes a great sniper. Fun Team

Morand fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Dec 2, 2014

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

HOW DOES THE IPHONE APP WORK?? I WILL SPAM ENDLESSLY EVERYWHERE AND DISREGARD ANY REPLIES
Question about the Battle Royale format for anyone who's played it: I'll be driving to an end-of-year prize liquidation event in a couple of weeks and they're offering the following events over seven hours of play with prizes draft picked in order of accrued points at the the of the day:

quote:

1) Constructed- 400 points Modern Age- earns one point for participation, one for winning
2) Two Booster Sealed- 400 points- earns two points for participation, one for winning
3) Battle Royale Draft/Redraft- earns two points for participation, one for winning

I'm assuming Draft/Redraft means you draft -> you play -> you redraft based on 1st-2nd-3rd-4th, but the actual BR rules are tripping me up.

quote:

4.6.3 Battle Royale Format: Designed to be quick play, Battle Royale is a special type of Draft tournament.

4.6.3.1 Tournament Size: A typical Battle Royale takes place with 8 players, each with one booster.

4.6.3.2 Draft: Players are divided into two groups of four players each. They draft their potential force as with a normal draft event.

4.6.3.3 Force Construction: There are no restrictions on force construction – each player uses all of the game elements they drafted.

4.6.3.4 Game Play: Each group of four players pair up into two teams. The rules for the match follow the Team-Up rules (see 5.4). The first round ends after an action resolves in which one player no longer controls any characters (see 4.6.3.4.1-4.6.3.4.3 below). The other team has won. Characters on the winning team are not healed for the second round. Instead, the second round begins with the two teams from each group facing off against each other, again, following the Team-Up rules. In this game, when one player no longer controls any characters, the game becomes a three-way match. Play continues until an action resolves in which all players but one no longer control any characters. The remaining player who controls one or more characters is the winner.

4.6.3.4.1 If 2 players from opposing teams are eliminated at the same time, the game is over and the 2 players with characters remaining become a
new team and move on to round 2.

4.6.3.4.2 If 3 players are eliminated at the same time, then the last player moves on to round 2, and it begins as a three-way match.

4.6.3.4.3 If all 4 players are eliminated at the same time, the other round 1 match becomes the round 2 match (restarting with the remaining players if that game had already concluded).

I take this to mean that

quote:

Round 1
A & B versus C & D (we'll say C gets KOed and A & B win)

becomes

quote:

Round 2
A & B (not healed) versus C & D (healed)

which then becomes a three-way match as soon as one player (likely A or B) is out, after which C and D duke it out.

So A and B each get one victory point (for defeating C and D), and the winner of round 2 (likely C or D, but anyone possible) also gets one victory point for that round. Am I scoring this right? (Also, without the concept of victory points, winning round one is very disincentivized)

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

It's been 50 pages and the OP is out of date as gently caress. Have we reached peak thread?

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
I break girls in like baseball gloves
Put the red entity on eBay for a starting bid of $60 and to my surprise someone bought it for the buy it now price of $115. He didn't even bid on it, weird.

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

Morand posted:

It's been 50 pages and the OP is out of date as gently caress. Have we reached peak thread?

Do we have a list of what's coming up besides Trinity War?

The Grammar Aryan
Apr 22, 2008
There's the construct gravity feed, the Age of Ultron OP event set, and Avengers Assemble.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
There is also an Age of Ultron movie gravity feed coming out as well.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

The Grammar Aryan posted:

There's the construct gravity feed, the Age of Ultron OP event set, and Avengers Assemble.

Is it nothing, at all, until late January?

(My wallet would be fine with that)

The Grammar Aryan
Apr 22, 2008
Thankfully, the next wave of stuff isn't until February. That's when the Constructs, Trinity War, and its associated GFs and FFs come out. My local shop also said something about a "token pack"? From the sound of it, it's poker chips, dice, and probably standard objects, possibly to just stick to making Fast Forces instead of occasionally throwing in a Starter which includes most of those things.

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

Can anyone share some tips on playing in 400pt against Lantern Corps teams? I'll be playing a few Modern Age constructed rounds soon (have never played a meta game) and I'm sure the venue in question will have at least 2-3 WoL players in attendance with full complements. I know the pieces to look out for, but in terms of tempo, board positioning, etc., I haven't seen the teams played and will likely be winging it. I'm considering
code:
400 pts	Thunderbolts
DP053a	Speed Demon	110
DP032	Punisher	100
FFDP001	Deadpool	100
FFDP006	Mercy		50
T-Bolt ATA x4		32
FIS107	Angrir's Hammer	8
or
code:
400 pts Thunderbolts
DP033	Red Hulk	150
IIM009	Crossbones	79
IIM024	Centurius	71
FFDP006	Mercy		50
T-Bolt ATA x4		32
FIR100	BoS		6
FIR101	Kuurth's Hammer	3
FIR104	Greithoth's H.	3
FIR106	Nul's Hammer	3
FIR107	Angrir's Hammer	3
as well as generic themed compositions (Soldier, Scientist), various less-serious Rogues builds or tentpoley things (hello SLoSH Darkseid), but I don't know how to prepare for Corps teams beyond looking at each Spectrum and standout pieces for each color. Any suggestions?

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,

I'll try to do up a new thread later today. Right now, though: time to continue trying to replace my wife's car's wheel bearing! Shaft knows how long it'll take me, hence "try."

The Grammar Aryan
Apr 22, 2008

zgrowler2 posted:

Can anyone share some tips on playing in 400pt against Lantern Corps teams?

For the most part, you're going to get outranged, so teams that rely on close are going to have trouble unless you've got fantastic mobility. If you get map choice, the Ranx map from the Sinestro Corps War Scenario Pack is an absolute nightmare for ranged heavy teams since it's indoor and is nothing but tight hallways and small chambers.

If you want to run a Book of the Skull team, I suggest you put Turtle on your team. That'll buy you the time you need to hammer up while your opponent crawls along the map. Fun fact- if you have someone carry Turtle when moving, his trait won't affect them since he isn't on the board for it to be triggered.

In general, when I know I'll be playing against Lantern teams, I plan to have solid defense against a ranged alpha, and never plan for a team that requires a ton of free actions because of the risk of hitting a green battery.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

zgrowler2 posted:

Can anyone share some tips on playing in 400pt against Lantern Corps teams? I'll be playing a few Modern Age constructed rounds soon (have never played a meta game) and I'm sure the venue in question will have at least 2-3 WoL players in attendance with full complements. I know the pieces to look out for, but in terms of tempo, board positioning, etc., I haven't seen the teams played and will likely be winging it. I'm considering

Depends entirely on the team you're going against, which battery they are using, pieces, etc etc etc.

One bit of advice that I've seen a local player play to devastating effect though is just to hang back and wait, especially if your opponent is actively doing things to turn the battery. The battery has 20 clicks of life and invuln. So if you have a 5 damage piece and he's on click 18, blitz that loving battery and break it. Bunch of points for you, complete game changer for your opponent.

The battery's rules are also weird in the sense that if you are in range of it, I can't stop you shooting it except via indoor blocking. It's just a power action to do a thing, it's not actually a ranged attack, so being based, having battle fury, doesn't matter. You can shoot it. As a colossal, you can probably see it too.

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,

Morand posted:

Depends entirely on the team you're going against, which battery they are using, pieces, etc etc etc.

One bit of advice that I've seen a local player play to devastating effect though is just to hang back and wait, especially if your opponent is actively doing things to turn the battery. The battery has 20 clicks of life and invuln. So if you have a 5 damage piece and he's on click 18, blitz that loving battery and break it. Bunch of points for you, complete game changer for your opponent.

The battery's rules are also weird in the sense that if you are in range of it, I can't stop you shooting it except via indoor blocking. It's just a power action to do a thing, it's not actually a ranged attack, so being based, having battle fury, doesn't matter. You can shoot it. As a colossal, you can probably see it too.

This is all spot-on, though it doesn't actually have Invulnerability. It's just dealt your printed damage value minus 2. "Attacking the Power Battery" isn't really an attack, so yeah, get adjacent to an opposing character while your figure has Battle Fury. It doesn't matter. You're blasting that fucker. Do it and do it hard.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

ManiacClown posted:

This is all spot-on, though it doesn't actually have Invulnerability. It's just dealt your printed damage value minus 2. "Attacking the Power Battery" isn't really an attack, so yeah, get adjacent to an opposing character while your figure has Battle Fury. It doesn't matter. You're blasting that fucker. Do it and do it hard.

I just call it invuln for clarity but you're right.

One other thing to note, because of the rules of the battery and taking a power action specifically to do the thing you can't charge, RS, HSS it.

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
So my Flash C/U/R set arrived today and I have a 500 point game next tuesday. Kind of overwhelmed with choice on what to use, kinda want to just use the Rogues but even that still leaves alot of options. Anyone have some recommendations on a good team at that point cost (I also have the Abra Kadabra, Prof Zoom and Grodd SRs and nearly all of the old rogues as well).

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

thebardyspoon posted:

So my Flash C/U/R set arrived today and I have a 500 point game next tuesday. Kind of overwhelmed with choice on what to use, kinda want to just use the Rogues but even that still leaves alot of options. Anyone have some recommendations on a good team at that point cost (I also have the Abra Kadabra, Prof Zoom and Grodd SRs and nearly all of the old rogues as well).

For Rogues, off the top of my head,

Abra Kadabra SR
Captain Cold R
Dr. Alchemy R
Weather Wizard R
Murmur R

might be fun as a keep-away ranged team. I'm a huge fan of the main set Captain Cold. Reverse-Flash and Tarpit are also fun substitutions. Turtle for bonus board control if you wanna break theme.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
Abra Kadabra goes well with Reverse-Flash. Abra can cart him around and use him for his Soul Sacrifice power. He gets whatever power he needs and Reverse-Flash gets taxied/whittled down till he activates.

Turtle is pretty good and there are plenty of characters for a Secret Society of Super Villains team to go with him.

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

Bought Lydea Mallor and White Witch from a Hong Kong seller no card/as-is for $26 shipped as an experiment. Google says that Chinese sellers selling stuff like this and LEs are either selling clix that were scrapped because of failing QC or clix made from non-destroyed molds or clix left over from production runoff. Bought from sinodolls, who seems pretty reputable among the people who collect action figures (something they sell way more of than clix). Anyone else have experience buying from Chinese sellers?

The Grammar Aryan
Apr 22, 2008

Mutant Headcrab posted:

Abra Kadabra goes well with Reverse-Flash. Abra can cart him around and use him for his Soul Sacrifice power. He gets whatever power he needs and Reverse-Flash gets taxied/whittled down till he activates.

Turtle is pretty good and there are plenty of characters for a Secret Society of Super Villains team to go with him.

And don't forget that Amanda Waller can officially induct Turtle into the Suicide Squad, opening theme options up for him pretty nicely.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Does anyone need a TT Blackfire??

Any offer, idgaf. I just don't know if I can sell it to TnT cause she's missing an arm.

When I got her I pasted a Rose arm on her, when I thought I was keeping her but now I'm selling lots of stuff and she's my only defect piece.

http://imgur.com/7vunKVx

This is the best pic I have sorry. If you want I can just take the arm off and restore her to her factory settings. Hit me up at (myusername)@gmail.com

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,

You didn't try to get her replaced? They'd cover that. I don't know about now that you've glues the arm onto her, but it does look neat, at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

ManiacClown posted:

You didn't try to get her replaced? They'd cover that. I don't know about now that you've glues the arm onto her, but it does look neat, at least.

I just bought the case i didn't think a replacement was possible. I still have my original receipt, could I do that?

Fwiw I don't play competitively. I just collect and play with my friends.

• Locked thread