Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Phil Baroni, fighting live on your television set in the year 2014.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
can someone give me a rundown on karo? he was a bit before my time and my introduction to him was him being a douchebag to nate on tuf

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
good at judo, has been fighting since he was 14 to support his extended armenian family. at one point was to have a UFC welterweight title shot but i think he got injured or something. had some issues with drugs, specifically abusing them, mostly for panic attacks (bro) that someone here described to the effect of "a natural byproduct of fighting since you're 14 to support your extended armenian family". had an awesome fun fight with nick diaz. likes long walks, bedazzled button up shirts and jeans with buttoned back pockets with crosses on them and hanging out at used luxury car dealerships

karo had a lot of promise and was doing cool judo throws back when you very rarely saw that stuff. he's unfortunately a bit of a headcase and a drug problem doesn't help anybody's cause, especially a professional athlete. one time he was in the TUF house visiting his cousin manny the manvel gamburgerman and angered nate diaz by being himself, bro

maffew buildings fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Jul 26, 2014

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

maffew buildings posted:

good at judo, has been fighting since he was 14 to support his extended armenian family. at one point was to have a UFC welterweight title shot but i think he got injured or something. had some issues with drugs, specifically abusing them, mostly for panic attacks (bro) that someone here described to the effect of "a natural byproduct of fighting since you're 14 to support your extended armenian family". had an awesome fun fight with nick diaz. likes long walks, bedazzled button up shirts and jeans with buttoned back pockets with crosses on them and hanging out at used luxury car dealerships

karo had a lot of promise and was doing cool judo throws back when you very rarely saw that stuff. he's unfortunately a bit of a headcase and a drug problem doesn't help anybody's cause, especially a professional athlete. one time he was in the TUF house visiting his cousin manny the manvel gamburgerman and angered nate diaz by being himself, bro

lol. thanks.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
I'd ask if I've missed any hilarious prelims, but it seems like nobody else is watching? :confuoot:

Edit: "Stand in my way, I'll knock him the gently caress out" - oh, phil

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
We are, just #mma and twitter mostly talk

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
supperweight best weight

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Ditch posted:

supperweight best weight

bellator is just the bestest at HW prelim fights

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
DOWN GOES BARONI

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Please retire, Phil

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

fatherdog posted:

Please retire, Phil

Yeah I don't see how that could have went any other way. :smith:

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

this dude is uglier than renan barao

holy poo poo

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Liam McGeary looks like a swarthy Chonan

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

fatherdog posted:

Please retire, Phil

This post could have come from the year 2007.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
RIP Good Phil Baroni
1976-The 3rd Minute of the Evan Tanner Fight

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Let's never forget the good times with the NYBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ySacWdoA9g

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

LobsterMobster posted:

Let's never forget the good times with the NYBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ySacWdoA9g

I think you meant to post this:

:nws: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9020zIqwdM :nws:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

spinning poo poo works super well if the spinner is russian

Chrom1um
Dec 31, 2005
Come and join my doomsday cult!
Got bored. Wrote down all the people Bellator currently owes title shots too, in order of who has chronological priority:

BW: Joe Warren (Interim Champion)

FW: Frodo Khasbulaev (visa issues have prevented him from returning to the U.S.)
FW: Patricio Pitbull (fighting at Bellator 123)
FW: Daniel Strauss
FW: Daniel Weichel

LW: Will Brooks (Interim Champion)
LW: Marcin Held
LW: Patricky Pitbull (arguably owed a Title Eliminator)

WW: Andrey Koreshkov

MW: Brandon Halsey

LHW: Rampage Jackson (training partners with the Champion)
LHW: winner of Liam McGeary vs Kelly Amundson

HW: Alexander Volkov

So, 11½ title shots owed, one scheduled at the moment.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

willie_dee posted:

again there is no obvious way to watch this legally in the UK live....

Do they still do reruns on viva?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Bean Fried posted:

Got bored. Wrote down all the people Bellator currently owes title shots too, in order of who has chronological priority:

BW: Joe Warren (Interim Champion)

FW: Frodo Khasbulaev (visa issues have prevented him from returning to the U.S.)
FW: Patricio Pitbull (fighting at Bellator 123)
FW: Daniel Strauss
FW: Daniel Weichel

LW: Will Brooks (Interim Champion)
LW: Marcin Held
LW: Patricky Pitbull (arguably owed a Title Eliminator)

WW: Andrey Koreshkov

MW: Brandon Halsey

LHW: Rampage Jackson (training partners with the Champion)
LHW: winner of Liam McGeary vs Kelly Amundson

HW: Alexander Volkov

So, 11½ title shots owed, one scheduled at the moment.

Dave!(lol)

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
in wake of the TNA being cancelled by Spike TV news, I'd like us to remember better times

Also now the b-league thread's title is really out of date.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Bubba Smith posted:

in wake of the TNA being cancelled by Spike TV news, I'd like us to remember better times

Also now the b-league thread's title is really out of date.

The OP is pretty out of date too; we're gonna need a new one soon, and since Bellator isn't gonna be airing weekly anymore this thread is gonna be folded into the new B-league one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

fatherdog posted:

The OP is pretty out of date too; we're gonna need a new one soon, and since Bellator isn't gonna be airing weekly anymore this thread is gonna be folded into the new B-league one.

It was a stupid run while it lasted

• Locked thread