Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Marching Powder posted:

can someone transcribe this for someone who is unable to watch atm?

In theory it was an arm triangle, in reality Mo put his arm pit over a guy's face until he tapped out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.

Marching Powder posted:

Chexoid fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Mar 8, 2014

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Marching Powder posted:

Mo tapped Graham with an arm triangle as applied by a schoolyard bully

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Marching Powder posted:

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

lol

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Jesus Dan, stop that after he crumples to the ground like that.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Slick sub. Slick dance.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
HOLY poo poo EDWARD DENTIST!

AND THE NOVA UNIAO SHUFFLE!

:slick:

LobsterMobster fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Mar 8, 2014

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
That was so loving cool. I don't think I've ever seen that.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

That was one of the coolest subs I think I've ever seen

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
His tattoo looks like the Mortal Kombat logo

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I've heard of walking into a punch I've never seen someone crawling into a submission like that.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

That was loving insanely slick, maybe the best transition to a RNC I've ever seen

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Fentry posted:

That was loving insanely slick, maybe the best transition to a RNC I've ever seen

Sudo's one on Remedios was pretty cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK_pT0i69OU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

hahahaha, you beat me to posting this by like ten seconds.

Also -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwzFBwJJFPc&hd=1&t=265s

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

fatherdog posted:

hahahaha, you beat me to posting this by like ten seconds.

Also -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwzFBwJJFPc&hd=1&t=265s

:krad:

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Isn't that Mighty Mo submission just a scarf hold? Still funny but it's not the first time. The best was when Lloyd Marshbanks did it to a Neo-Nazi in M-1.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

origami posted:

His tattoo looks like the Mortal Kombat logo

..... BRO....

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3sJY9rHhoo

War Machine's thoughts on TRT:

- Don't get an exemption, just cheat under the radar
- Vitor is a good, Christian boy now, leave him alone :qq:

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

All videos must be made from the driver's seat and I'm glad Mr Machine realizes this.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
It's official. May 17th for the first Bellator PPV (for real this time), and Chander vs Alvarez 3 and King Mo vs Rampage are already booked. If someone gets injured, I'm going to laugh my balls off.

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
I had no idea Rampage vs Mo was such a storied rivalry:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPYLhYJP5EA

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

It's official. May 17th for the first Bellator PPV (for real this time), and Chander vs Alvarez 3 and King Mo vs Rampage are already booked. If someone gets injured, I'm going to laugh my balls off.

I think Bjorn Rebney is hoping that King Mo does get injured so they can replace him with anybody else.

As much as I would enjoy the disaster of seeing Chandler vs Alvarez III get called off, I want both of those guys to get their biggest payday and for Eddie to leave and make it to UFC, so I wouldn't laugh like I did for Tito vs Rampage falling apart.

But man that PPV is going to be a disaster, it's sandwiched between a Floyd Mayweather PPV & UFC 173.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Bubba Smith posted:

I think Bjorn Rebney is hoping that King Mo does get injured so they can replace him with anybody else.

why

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

His last fight was a rape joke with no punchline that a dog killer televised

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Because his last fight was one of the worst I've ever seen and the Newton fights before that were bad too. King Mo is a bust and Rampage would draw against anybody, so Bellator could save money & give Rampage a better fight.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Make it 9.99 and maybe I'll see if a friend of mine wants to split it with me.

Otherwise I'll pass.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Bubba Smith posted:

As much as I would enjoy the disaster of seeing Chandler vs Alvarez III get called off, I want both of those guys to get their biggest payday and for Eddie to leave and make it to UFC, so I wouldn't laugh like I did for Tito vs Rampage falling apart.

But man that PPV is going to be a disaster, it's sandwiched between a Floyd Mayweather PPV & UFC 173.

Jason Guida is fighting for Bellator on Friday, so I am hoping he gets the call

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Despite being absolutely terrible King Mo is a bigger name than every one of Bellator's champions other than Alvarez and setting up Mo vs Rampage has obviously been Bjorn's number one goal since both were signed. If they both hadn't won their first fights (Mo didn't really for the record) I'm pretty sure the next LHW tournament would be Bellator's first two man tournament.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Bubba Smith posted:

Because his last fight was one of the worst I've ever seen and the Newton fights before that were bad too. King Mo is a bust and Rampage would draw against anybody, so Bellator could save money & give Rampage a better fight.

Why on Earth would King Mo's performance matter at all? He is somewhat of a name and they can match him with Rampage.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Bubba Smith posted:

Bjorn badly wanted Rampage vs Mo on PPV, that's why he set this up that way and had the silly confrontation in the cage pre-arranged. He doesn't care if the fights are good or not or if anyone cares about Mo. He thinks Mo is some huge star and that the Rampage fight is a dream fight.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Mo vs Rampage is gonna be a gassy huggy 15 minute affair.

Chandler vs Alverez should make up for it tho.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Marching Powder posted:

His last fight was a rape joke with no punchline that a dog killer televised

lol

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Bellator 112 - March 14, 2014!!!

Prelims - 7:00 PM, Spike.com, Bellator.com, that link Duncan posted

• Bantamweight - Diego Marlon vs Lloyd Carter
  • Supperweight - Erick Correa vs Daniel "The Predator" James
  • Supperweight - Jason Guida vs Anthony Gomez
  • Lightweight - Derek Loffer vs Bobby "The Believer" Reardanz
  • Featherweight - Darrion Caldwell vs Lance Surma
  • Welterweight - AJ "Pinoy Punisher" Matthews vs Belal Muhammad
  • Welterweight Tournament Quarter-Final - Paul "The Gentleman" Bradley vs Nathan "Soulforce" Coy

Main Card - 9:00 PM, SpikeTV

• Welterweight Quarter-Final - Jesse Juarez vs Adam McDonough
  • Welterweight Quarter-Final - Andrey "Spartan" Koreshkov vs Nah-shon "Rock N Rolla" Burrell
  • Welterweight Quarter-Final - Sam "Sammy O" Oropeza vs Cristiano "Soldier Boy" Souza
  • Featherweight Title - Daniel Straus vs Pat "Paddy Mike" Curran

Reasons to watch this card:
- :siren::frogsiren:JASON loving GUIDA:frogsiren::siren: :derp: :supaburn: :derp:
- I kinda like Nah-shon Burrell :shrug:
- Andrey Koreshkov is a pretty OK
- Straus vs Curran III should be neato torpedo

Also, :lol: at a dude nicknamed "The Believer" being 9-12. I believe you need to quit MMA, chief.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Bubba Smith posted:

hahahahaha jesus Spike is so dumb.

I wonder if Bjorn really gives that much of a poo poo these days. Bellator has been doing some stupid poo poo lately with matchups and now scheduling this PPV.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Has a price for the Bellator PPV been floated, or are we all just assuming it's gonna fall apart? I can't see people buying it for more than 20 dollars, and even that's really pushing it.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Seltzer posted:

Has a price for the Bellator PPV been floated, or are we all just assuming it's gonna fall apart? I can't see people buying it for more than 20 dollars, and even that's really pushing it.

Last time Bjorn said it would vary by provider, from $35 to $45.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

In the latest in "totally not going after UFC washouts" news, Phil Baroni has signed with Bellator and will debut May 2nd in Atlantic City.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Why the gently caress is that guy's nickname "Soulforce", how do you justify a thing like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Why the gently caress is that guy's nickname "Soulforce", how do you justify a thing like that?

he's an anti-LGBT discrimination activist?
http://soulforce.com/

• Locked thread