Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."
Just randomly turned on the network and stumbled onto Iron Sheik's famous Gene Mean botch promo during Mania 1. This is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."
God IRS used to look good

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

I will never understand Capt. Lou's rubber bands

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Also this thread has the chance to be consistently used and awesome so good job.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Ventura might be my favorite commentator. He is just so talented at making bad seem good and vice versa. Heenan is obviously great but he worked way better with a talented foil and Venture just shines whether he is talking to Monsoon or to himself.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

oatgan posted:

i wish we still had photojournalists crowding ringside

I just noticed them in an ECW PPV (Hardcore Heaven 99 I think) Taz or someone was trying to kick them off the apron. They are a cute touch.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Having Fink in the ring after the match is so needlessly fussy and not ideal for wrestling that it kinda circles around and becomes awesome.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Al Hayes looks like a loving Muppet made out of meat.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Why would anyone think that Andre couldn't slam Studd? The visual of them next to each other kind of kills the heat.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Yeah it is like they bought the bag and worked backwards from there.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Originally they forgot about money and just wanted to stick a ham in there and have Andre risk his career for it.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

The ubiquitous "leg kick to bodyslam" transition

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

I've only seen this match through the lens of OSW Reviews but seeing it in full is loving nuts. This is like the worst poo poo and the ladies are wearing one piece swimsuits from Target

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Haha the worst reverse into a rollup

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

First time I've noticed the chyrons on the live feed. They are loving amazing.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Hennig was such a weird looking dude. The third commentator is just as bad as I remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Doink (Making Kids Cry Brah)

• Locked thread