Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

I just watched the Zayn/Cesaro match for the first time. Does anyone have a gif of the finish?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

Ok, I thought I was already sick of the between show promos, but then they played the Blow-Away diet promo. How can I ever turn this off?

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

I never understood why Mean Gene sang the national anthem on a show featuring multiple professional musicians.

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

Cucktales Blogger posted:

He's Jim Norton 5 years ago.

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

bartok posted:

I like it. It gives the event an old school boxing feel.

Pretty much every wrestling show I've seen from before 1988 or so reminds me of Rocky, and I miss that.

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

skaboomizzy posted:

External occipital protuberance!!!

Collateral lateral ligament!

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

John Cena posted:

Was Wrestlemania WWE's first ever live broadcast closed circuit event?

I think Wrestling Classic was first, but I'm no historian.

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

sportsgenius86 posted:

no it was in Nov. 1985 IIRC

You're right. I looked it up right after posting. Should have done that in the opposite order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

Soviet national anthem, best national anthem.

• Locked thread