Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Lacey is really good actually
Its Tito! Its surprising he was around as long as he was they treated him like trash in the late 80s early 90s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

"Our fans are getting a big view of the Beefcake."

I love the awkward laugh that comes after that line

Gorilla, how did you know that was camera number 5 it could have been 3 for all you know.

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

You know watching this event I am reminded that I REALLY don't miss unlit crowds.

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

oh god I can't stop laughing, I had forgotten all about Grab Them Cakes

and yes at the actual event JYD did come out to queen, Hogan and Mr T also came out to Eye of the tiger which I will bet is overdubbed with Real American

Brokenogre fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Feb 24, 2014

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

KungFu Grip posted:

So uh I think WWE Network is airing that Bret vs HBK sit down thing right now which is kinda blowing my mind.

they also aired it this morning and tomorrow at 5 PM

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Jaragoh posted:

You're thinking of Legends' House. That's the reality show where they had Mean Gene, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Howard Finkel, Jimmy Hart, Roddy Piper, and a few others living in a house. I think it's still scheduled to be future content.

Yea it is, April 10th to be exact at 8 pm EST

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

I can't help but laugh at the mental image of a naked bob orton noselling a taser

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

OH GOD Men on a Mission music video

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

So i have to ask is there an IRC channel set up for WWE network livestream viewing, because i honestly think there should be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

yea ok posted:

there is but i forgot the info

I am gonna assume its on synirc i just need the channel name

• Locked thread