Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Was he actually using this music at this point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I can't believe I'm getting all of this for ten bucks.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Hulk Hogan just said "can you dig that?" and I was disappointed at the lack of Sucka.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

sportsgenius86 posted:

this Dustin Rhodes thing is legitimately the best thing I've seen all day.
Couldn't agree more.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

BigRed0427 posted:

Sheamus High fived a kid cosplaying as Sheamus in the crowd. One of the commentators called the kid "A Wee Baby Sheamus"
That's not forced at all, and is, in fact, amazing.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

The list of lovely options is a trick you use on clients to get your way. Nobody ever thought Chilly McFreeze or Lloyd Boner were good names. They put them on a list with two good options to ensure that the one picked was one they liked.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

TheJoker138 posted:

So the good alternative here is Ice Dagger? Or was it Otto Von Ruthless?
I never saw the list, nor did anybody but Austin and the people who wrote it. There was probably something like "The Renegade Redneck" on there that they thought was good, but still wasn't nearly as good as Stone Cold.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

BigRed0427 posted:

All that and Hogan still got cheered at Wrestlemania.
I wasn't shocked by that, but I was surprised at how blase about the whole thing Rock was. "I know you literally tried to murder me a couple weeks back, but it's cool, 'cause you're wearing a different shirt now."

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

JT Smiley posted:

I really don't understand why they don't just use Real American when they dub over Hogan's theme. Whatever they're using now is just muffled and awful.
Or Rockhouse. Why not Rockhouse?

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I love how Hogan was flubbing lines through hugely important promos all the way back in '96.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Bard Maddox posted:

NXT loving sucks.
I thought Arrival was really awesome, and then when I tried to watch other episodes it came across like a terrible indy and nobody had any charisma so I quit watching.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

TheJoker138 posted:

Diss Lexia is the most independent wrestler name I've ever heard.
Miss Diss Lexia is like, one step past the joke anyway. It's like Arnie Pie with Arnie in the Sky.

How do you not just go by Miss Lexia if you're determined to have a stupid name based on a brain disorder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I love how they talk about WWE programming on USA and show Saturday Night's Main event, cutting from a small JCP show to one of their biggest events with a smug :colbert:.

• Locked thread