Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
External occipital protuberance!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
$9000 could buy a new car in 1985. $15,000 could probably get a Cadillac or something as nice.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Mail-order the new DX t-shirt! Use 10-10-321 to call long distance! Buy the CD of entrance themes at a music store!

This might as well have been a thousand years ago, and I remember it all too well.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I think CJ Parker is just mad because Dennis Reynolds banged his gf while he was chained to a tree.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

That Shane McMahon nitro graphic was an incredible mind-gently caress.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I forgot how much stuff happened at the catering tables.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

This WCCW show that just aired featured an 18-man battle royal where pinfalls also counted. Once it was down to three men, they put a $10,000 check on a pole. I like to imagine Vince Russo watched this as a kid with a 103-degree fever and the warped memories of that experience changed his life forever.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

sunsweet posted:

Heenan's Hall of Fame speech was just fantastic. I miss him being around.

I'm watching 1999 WCW PPVs and I'm dreading the point when Heenan leaves commentary.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Ooooh, I watched this a couple weeks ago. Good luck, everyone.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I just watched New Blood Rising a couple days ago, where 3 Count has Tank Abbott as a groupie walking around in a shirt with the nipples cut out.

Dying days WCW was pretty bad, you guys.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Shane Douglas: New Blood.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Reminder that Buff Bagwell is now a man-whore and nobody cares what Shane Douglas is doing.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I'm not sure why Jeff Jarrett thought "slapnuts" was a phrase anybody should ever say.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Vertigo Ambrosia posted:

Did the commentator just call her a "scurvy wench"?

Welcome to the wonderful experience of Mark Madden on the mic.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

This AWA doc was obviously filmed some years ago but it's a pretty good watch. Also, gently caress Hogan.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Watching an Old School show from MSG TV featuring "the youngster Larry Zybszko". I thought the first WrestleMania was dated, this is another era before that.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

The more I watch of the last two years of WCW PPVs, the more amazed I am at how long Misfits In Action stuck around.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Aw man, the birdcage of doom. So many things about WCW I had forgotten about; when they pop up on shows like this, I smile.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Oh hell yes, HUMAN TORCH MATCH. One of the most pointless spectacles ever.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

ahahaha gently caress YOU, Vince. "Help yourself instead of hurt the competition."

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Nineteen more episodes of this? YES please.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Awesome, this is right around the time when WCW really begins to circle the drain. I hope this inspires some of you to start your own WCW death tour, especially if this is your first time watching it.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Reminder that Bobby Heenan in "giving zero fucks" mode is still way better than the announcers replacing him in a few months.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Buffer was paid per appearance, not per word. Gotta get your money's worth!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

13 months after this show is New Blood Rising. That's a lot of really bad wrestling-type product between now and then.

• Locked thread