Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
Was the original card only 2:30? I wonder if stuff is going to get clipped to make time for the Raw Preshow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
Hahaha Gene is referring to notes for the Star Spangled Banner. This is fantastic.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
This is my first time watching WM 1 and my first impressions are holy crap were the ropes loose.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
I dig how Steamboat's crossbody looked more forceful than the ones you see today. I think it's because he doesn't get as much air but it's nice.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
David Sammartino looks like such a buster.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
lol Valentine saying he's in his Best Shape of his Life.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
Did JYD still come out to "Another One Bites the Dust" at this show and is this a redub?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
Windham/Rotunda's theme is awful a lot like "Catch a Dream" from Parks and Rec.

• Locked thread