Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Madkal posted:

And if you like Deadshot and Ostrander's mini you should check out Gage's Deadshot mini which is tonally different than Ostrander's but a lot of fun.
Hell yes on both of these, too. I'm embarrassed I didn't mention them earlier. I haven't read much by Christos Gage, but between his Deadshot miniseries and Cobra: The Last Laugh (co-written with Mike Costa; the best G.I. Joe story of all time), I absolutely love the few things I've read by him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Can anyone recommend an 'art book' style collection of Jack Kirby's work? I'm not looking to read the comics per se but really have fallen in love with his visuals after getting exposed to them in the past couple of months. Something hardbound, glossy and bigger than 8.5 x 11 would be great.

Retro Futurist
Aug 8, 2007

Yesterday's Tomorrow,
Today!

Pershing posted:

Can anyone recommend an 'art book' style collection of Jack Kirby's work? I'm not looking to read the comics per se but really have fallen in love with his visuals after getting exposed to them in the past couple of months. Something hardbound, glossy and bigger than 8.5 x 11 would be great.

This one

There also older portfolio edition things on eBay but they're from the 70s/80s so YMMV