Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

I like how in the Baroque cycle Jack ends up being more noteworthy and infamous around the world than a lot of the "important" people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Also I know its dumb and cheesy but I like the "it will never catch on" type jokes like Jack not being able to pronounce thaler or Enoch's friend saying that tea isn't really something English people would like.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

The first chapter of Snow Crash is about the worlds ultimate badass pizza delivery man, THE DELIVERATOR!!! If you are reading that and thinking to yourself that that smirking and cutting off a rude guys head with your sweet katana is out of place I dont know what to say.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

The whole book is dumb, its supposed to be dumb.

• Locked thread