Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,
you shouldn't have signed it.

Old thread was a bit of a mess due to dead links so time for a new one.

Use this thread to request images from comic books, not entire comics.

Example Good Questions:

Can someone post the Cap confronting Thanos scene from Infinity Gauntlet?
Does anybody have the final page from Batman #250?
Can someone post the image where Donald Duck murders Goofy with an anchor? I don't remember the issue.

Example Bad Questions:
I need pictures of Spider-Man on my desk first thing!
I remember a comic where one guy punched another?
Can someone post the final 17 pages from Superman #1?

Minus or Imgur are good image hosts to use. Don't use Tinypic as they change remove images after a short while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.
Does anyone have scans of the pages from Adventures of Superman Vol. 1 #525 where Lois dares Superman to buy her a cup of coffee as Superman to teach him a lesson about the importance of Clark Kent?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Does anyone have the pages from Infinity where Thor bows before a builder?

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

bobkatt013 posted:

Does anyone have the pages from Infinity where Thor bows before a builder?

Do you have an issue number? I can grab a screenshot off of comiXology.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Uthor posted:

Do you have an issue number? I can grab a screenshot off of comiXology.

Infinity # 4

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

bobkatt013 posted:

Infinity # 4

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Thank you.

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I do this technique called a suplex. You probably haven't heard of it, it's pretty obscure.
Can someone post the pages where Namor hooks up with a freaky fish lady for diplomatic purposes?

Gummy Joe
Aug 16, 2007

Well, I wouldn't have Ol' Chomper here, that's for sure!

Grifter posted:

Can someone post the pages where Namor hooks up with a freaky fish lady for diplomatic purposes?

Sure thing:

(Uncanny X-Men #8)

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Here's the pages leading up to that one if you need 'em

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
I used to own a comic that was the lead-up to Age of Apocalypse-literally just prior, as it featured the Xavier death that sparked it in the first place.

There is a sequence I remember strongly right at the start of the issue. A flashback by Xavier to a bar fight he and Magneto were in.

The comic is lost. I'd like to see even a single page of that again. I don't know whether this is a bad request.

Bloodly fucked around with this message at 09:07 on Mar 30, 2014

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.
Anyone know where I can find that awesome Deadpool/Taskmaster fight panels where Taskmaster says "Nice moves, mind if I borrow 'em" while punching Deadpool the same way Deadpool just punched a guy? It was such a brilliant example of Taskmaster copying someone.

Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

THINKS CON-AIR WAS A GOOD MOVIE
I've been looking for ages for a scene between Mr. Fantastic and Namor.

They're at some fancy function, and Namor makes a comment about Susan to Reed. Reed is pissed off, and begins to hurl Namor around and generally kicking his rear end, pointing out that for all his strength, Namor really don't do a drat thing to HURT Reed. I DO remember Namor getting thrown into a fountain, if that helps.

It was a great example of his powers and abilities and it was the first time I really thought that super-stretching might not be as lame as everyone insists.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Does anyone have the sequence from the, I think, Mark Waid run on the Flash where Vandal Savage is trying to kill Lady Flash, only for Wally to reveal he ran in, caught the bullets and got out of the way before anyone could even see him? Bonus points for the panel where he dares Savage to try again and tells him he already reloaded the gun for him.

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free
Does anyone have the airport scene from Amazing Spider-Man v2, #50?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

JohnnyCanuck posted:

Does anyone have the airport scene from Amazing Spider-Man v2, #50?

This one?

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free

prefect posted:

This one?

That's the one!

Fearless_Decoy
Sep 27, 2001

You shall all soon witness the power of my Tragic 8-Ball!
A polite request: Fairly recently there was an arc in one of the Thor comics, it may have been in God of Thunder, where Thor gets re-imagined by a goth teenager into a super black-metal version of himself. Like a Dethklok version of Thor. Attempts at searching for the spread have been unsuccessful. I want to have it in the Bad-rear end panel thread.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Fearless_Decoy posted:

A polite request: Fairly recently there was an arc in one of the Thor comics, it may have been in God of Thunder, where Thor gets re-imagined by a goth teenager into a super black-metal version of himself. Like a Dethklok version of Thor. Attempts at searching for the spread have been unsuccessful. I want to have it in the Bad-rear end panel thread.

That was from Fraction's run, The Mighty Thor #15/16. I don't have much regard for it; Aaron rightfully realized that Thor is already metal as gently caress without turning him into Lobo. Although I do like the anvil hammer:

Hakkesshu fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Apr 7, 2014

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Bloodly posted:

I used to own a comic that was the lead-up to Age of Apocalypse-literally just prior, as it featured the Xavier death that sparked it in the first place.

There is a sequence I remember strongly right at the start of the issue. A flashback by Xavier to a bar fight he and Magneto were in.

The comic is lost. I'd like to see even a single page of that again. I don't know whether this is a bad request.

A little late, but I read a few posts back and saw this. That's from Uncanny X-Men #321, here you go:

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
Thank you. Thank you very much.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

I'm trying and failing to remember which issue this is from, but there's a spread (I think?) of Iron Man swooping in to defend Daredevil, who's just gone through hell in Latveria. Does anyone have that, or know which issue of Daredevil it's from so I can dig for it with greater accuracy?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Cabbit posted:

I'm trying and failing to remember which issue this is from, but there's a spread (I think?) of Iron Man swooping in to defend Daredevil, who's just gone through hell in Latveria. Does anyone have that, or know which issue of Daredevil it's from so I can dig for it with greater accuracy?

I think this is it?

Daredevil #15

Daredevil » Daredevil #15 - Hunted in Latveria released by Marvel on September 1, 2012.

http://www.comicvine.com/daredevil-15-hunted-in-latveria/4000-346239/

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Cabbit posted:

Is this it?

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

prefect posted:

I think this is it?

Daredevil #15

Daredevil » Daredevil #15 - Hunted in Latveria released by Marvel on September 1, 2012.

http://www.comicvine.com/daredevil-15-hunted-in-latveria/4000-346239/

That's the one. Thanks!

bobkatt013 posted:

Is this it?

Page before that, actually, but that's also good.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Cabbit posted:

Page before that, actually, but that's also good.

I got your set up.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

ye olde original x men i think issue 35 where they fight spiderman and they "talk it out" laming what could have been an actual fight. Oh the golden years.
EDIT got the issue wrong.

Upsidads fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Apr 21, 2014

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
It's from Bendis' Daredevil, Matt Murdock (not in costume) beats the poo poo out of a hundredish Yakuza.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

I'm looking for some images of that deadpool comic that had awful awful art that looked like it was made in poser.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
Did they release the Infinity Generals variant covers all as one image? I can find them scattered around but never all of them in the same size/resolution/coloring while my photoshop skills are enough to merge them together, I don't know how to do the color matching stuff.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Can someone post that page from Civil War #7 of Punisher finding Captain America's mask?

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
Request: Wolverine Vol 2 #51 - Wolverine is in the Danger Room fighting a bunch of villains with a VR helmet as Cyclops describes the mental readings from the helmet.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Gavok posted:

Can someone post that page from Civil War #7 of Punisher finding Captain America's mask?

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Can someone post "Roll for a social life" from Uncanny Avengers Annual #1

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Could someone post the page from, I think it was Brubaker's Cap, forget the issue number, where Cap says he's sick of people making GBS threads on France when they were the most hardcore badasses during WW2?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hakkesshu posted:

Could someone post the page from, I think it was Brubaker's Cap, forget the issue number, where Cap says he's sick of people making GBS threads on France when they were the most hardcore badasses during WW2?

bobkatt013 posted:

From Captain America 3 The response to The Ultimates

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Can I get an avatar sized picture of Dirk Anger?

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

If you have an image you like, I'm sure someone here will edit it down for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Skwirl posted:

Can I get an avatar sized picture of Dirk Anger?

• Locked thread