Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Even if Ewing wasn't planning on ending the one below all stuff by then, which it seems like it's building towards anyways, it seems like it wouldn't be hard for the next writer to just like, not intentionally kill the hulk at least once per issue, if they don't want to deal with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skwirl
May 13, 2007

The 'blood babe with the silicone chest, 200-dollar haircut, and a closet full of the latest fashions.

Gologle posted:

They need something light-hearted, so they'll get Bendis on it.

I don't think Bendis would come back to Marvel for anything less than Amazing Spider-Man.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Planet Hulk 2: Hulk is the planet

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

Tsilkani posted:

The Hulk Buster always works.

The first time.

That makes it so much more satisfying when they try again and Hulk beats it like a baby seal.

I'm pretty sure the first time it was ever used it was against Smart Huilk who was like "lol cute" and then proceeded to de-escalate the situation, because he didn't want to fight anyway

It MIGHT have worked but considering how little he seemed to be worried about it, it didn't really make a strong impression other than looking really cool (Which is why anything comes back, see also; Venom)

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

I have a hunch the only character that's going to get fairly permanently wrecked is Sterns.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Do not attempt to interact with the hogs.

goatface posted:

It can always be undone. Could probably get an event out of it if you wanted. Another "rights of Banner against rights of everyone else on the planet" argument before you pull the trigger on a reality manipulator while Uatu stands in the background face palming.

This sentiment is probably the biggest problem I have with Big 2 comics

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Skwirl posted:

I don't think Bendis would come back to Marvel for anything less than Amazing Spider-Man.

I always assumed he didn't want the gig, because I think they would have given ASM to him if he asked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

Skwirl posted:

It wasn't and I'm tired of people saying it was.

Perish.