Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

The ninja is a guy right? Just really bishonen-y.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Toshimo posted:

I know some of this was already quoted, but I like the part before the fight the most, so here's the complete bit:

Setup: When the Madarin's rings gain sentience and go on the lam, Tony Stark must track them down across the world, and apparently the Nine Realms, as well. Enter Malekith, the antagonist from Thor: the Dark World, and the Elves of Svartalfheim. Tony goes on a black ops mission the the Realm of the Dark Elves in order to retrieve the rings, but he's exposed, injured, and his armor damaged. As the Dark Elves hunt him down, he calls in for backup.

For those who aren't up on their Fae lore, cold iron is the bane of the Fae, especially the Dark Elves.

Reminds me of the iron power armor Xanatos made to fight Oberon. He also had an "Iron Clan" robot though Gargoyles was still a kids show so no guns firing iron bullets.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Alhazred posted:

The head dude also knows that Batman knows exactly how much he can torture someone before they die.

And that Batman has extremely detailed personal/medical information on all his men which is not a good thing either.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Squidster posted:

Spy X Family.

The cow is apparently a fan of Gene Simmons/KISS?

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Dan Didio posted:

Goon face blindness rears it's ugly, blurry head once again.

I think we are getting to the point where younger goons may legitimately not know who Thatcher was and why she was so terrible. Like her death may have been the first they had heard of her.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Bro Dad posted:

Outer Darkness

This is a UAC ship? When does DOOM guy show up?

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Rockslide needs to be in the MCU someday.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

site posted:

why doesnt every mutant have an adamantium skeleton now then

Why doesn't Tony give every Avenger a suit made out of the nanites/liquid metal or whatever his current suit is?

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Wait, is Gwenpool an isekai?

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

And here I thought KGBeast was a real life WWE wrestler or something...

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Horace Kinch posted:

Kill Billion Demons gets a lot of love in this thread so here's a small bit from another good webcomic: Ten Earth Shattering Blows

Context: Our heroes are caught in a Mad-Max style chase but with lizards and carts instead of post-apocalyptic hotrods. Joy, a very strong and angry woman, is doing what she does best: killing desert weirdos.

A very strong and angry woman killing bandits with a two handed axe? And she has red-ish hair pulled back into a pony tail? That is totally my Skyrim character.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

TwoPair posted:

Doctor Strange #4

Wong works for SHIELD now? And who is the person casting club in the back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

site posted:

maybe, tbh i can't keep track of which is which and i don't care enough to check

For some reason, got my ultra violent evil Superman stories mixed up I guess, I used to think Invincible, Incorruptible and Irredeemable were all related.