Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan
Idgi what's so badass about that panel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan

wiegieman posted:

Seek heaven through violence!

Man I suddenly had a flashback what the hell. How do you forget such a thing and then BAM!

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan

Bloodly posted:

"Reach Heaven by Violence"

Is a reference to Morrowind.

You have to do a long quest for a god to advance the main plot. Or you could just simply kill the god, and he himself tells you this through that riddle

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan
alright what if, and hear me out, in the name of verisimilitude, Superman has to be naked from now on

eh? eh?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan
"These violent delights have violent ends"

the revelation will kick off Super World, every hero is a host

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan

site posted:

Whoa i totally forgot i posted in here now i have cosmic marvel to look at so thats cool lol

Anyways Dr Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme #4

why is that badass?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan

dordreff posted:

How long has John Constantine been a Jedi?

holy poo poo

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan

Cornwind Evil posted:

Except Troma.

Huh, they actually made her armor look like a practical mech battle suit instead of 'swimsuit model covered in shiny metal'.

posted before, but badass also

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan
similar when spidey turns up the heat and shows his strength, a classic:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan

Doc Hawkins posted:

Well? Go on, what would you put for leaning?

FAPPO!

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan
Also, obviously, Jessica Jones

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan

Toshimo posted:

I mean, if it's not blindingly obvious from the gloves and ring, this is a boxing intro, of which there are many similar to this in real life. So, uh, yeah, I guess I forgot that this is the internet and liking things is awful and lame, but I guarantee if it was Ghost Rider entering the Grandmaster's coliseum to that intro, people would be falling all over themselves to tell me how :black101: it is.

you hosed up, just move on

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan

Calaveron posted:

God that is so stupid and not at all conveying what the artist and author are trying to convey

I mean that's kinda true, not every piece of art can be a homerun so to say. For an example for such a homerun conveying what I think about your post see here: :chloe:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan
kinda funny everyone forgot Vision picks up Mjölnir in the movies

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan

Elfface posted:

Important question: Is that sentinel there to destroy the sun because of what Cyclops did when they first fought Sentinels?

no it's there because it's using the sun as a power source and hiding in the corona at the same time

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan

goatface posted:

He should get chumped.

yeah

should have been funnier to go meta

"The Invincible Pen" "The Narrative of Moon Knight" "The Hero's Invulnerability"

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan
I guess it fits here because, since noone else comments on it, they all think it's badass, too

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan
was gonna say Karl Lagerfeld-looking rear end villain, but back then he looked normal

im not gonna say he stole the look but he def stole the look

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan
no wait, before you hit that hammer, lemme give you a quick haircut

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan
during the current marvel even a celestial is judging humanity, big drama for every hero

and then my favorite are the two little panels for Thor and Spidey where the celestial goes "of course they pass, duh!"

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan

Grendels Dad posted:

Everybody keeps saying that Thor isn't the god of hammers. I want him to meet the actual god of hammers and get wrecked*.

* at carpenting

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan
Wintersoldier leans back, colors the whole scene differently

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan
why is Taskmaster afraid of him? uncounterable "random bullshit go!" moves or something else?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan

OnimaruXLR posted:

I always thought there'd be an interesting story to explore where if he starts pushing himself harder and harder he feels his humanity start to slip due because he's acting so far removed from human levels of perception. That'd make a much better explanation for "Why isn't he constantly operating at unimaginable levels to minimize harm in the world" than the current reason, which I believe boils down to "work life balance, baby"

Iceman briefly had this going on, it's a bit unsettling to do this to a beloved character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan

Lobok posted:

An interesting precedent to set that mutant "power" is faster than light. Not even fast, but truly instant. If it does not need to propogate could Storm trigger thunder on a planet galaxies away?

no that's new, and probably only Magneto and only this book

of course all the teleporters are faster than light, and one of the speedsters can go relativistic afaik