Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Jiro posted:

I feel its more like this.
http://youtu.be/4XsTt3UYYOA

What is best in life? :black101:

It'd be better if it was more like this :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HiT8U-tqd4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

purple death ray posted:

Badass panels: Batman tussling with Bronze Tiger in today's Batman #9:

that is dope and i love it.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I reread Preacher after viewing the TV series. It's not something I can recommend to anyone. For ever cool moment you think you remember, there are a dozen cringeworthy bits.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Lurdiak posted:

That is so goddamn stupid.

Klaus is pretty good.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Endless Mike posted:

Captain America #697

This issue was loving awesome.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I love how 'Spider-Man has mentioned you,' is the sickest burn Cap could ever give.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
this is challenging, because every page of mister miracle #9 could go in one of the funny, badass, or touching threads. i think this requires the least context though.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Just lol if you look at pictures, like a big dumbass idiot

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I'm really sorry about the quality of these images, but Avengers 13 this week is so drat good.

It's the story of the first Iron Fist, the woman who punched a dragon. She teaches martial arts to cave men and K'un-L'un is like 'hey, that's crimes and we're going to kill them all and then you' and Fan Fei is all 'actually, up yours.'

These aren't the most badass moments from the book, you should read the whole thing.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Edit: forget it I suppose

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
some people aren't reading immortal hulk itt

hulk smash disaster capitalism

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
This is from Avengers #33 out this week if you don't want spoilers. Moon Knight has to beat up the Avengers to save the world or something similar. He starts with Iron Fist.

Thought it was a clever way to use the Fight Text thing Aaron has been doing.

Somberbrero fucked around with this message at 01:55 on May 26, 2020

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Yvonmukluk posted:

Haven't they already done character X has to beat up the Avengers to save the world in Captain Marvel already? Dammit Aaron, don't copy off Thompson's work! :colbert:

It definitely feels a little weird following DIRECTLY on the heels of that.

PS mjolnir is made from 'moon metal' so moon knight controls it to kick Thor's rear end. On the moon.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I don't expect anything to read 1200 some oots strips but the writing has grown tremendously over the years. I own every current volume of K6BD in print for context. I think it's a mistake to dismiss oots, it's far and above better than anything 8bit ever did. If it's not your bag that's fair, but it's developed far beyond what it was.

Actual content then: this is from the empyre/savage avengers one shot that came out a couple weeks ago. The whole issue is great and has some A+ Venom content, but I really enjoyed this sequence from Conan. If you haven't been reading Empyre, there are plant people and they are mean.

Here's a little recap:

Not much later:

Somberbrero fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Aug 14, 2020

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

The Question IRL posted:

Those are some great pages. Bonus points for Venom getting in a truck as a hommage to the 90’s Spider-Man cartoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Skwirl posted:

There's a giant thing in Daredevil where he's allowed to wear mask while being charged and arrested for crimes.

He reveals who he is to a judge, who then allows it because otherwise it would compromise a massive number of cases, iirc.