Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

Codependent Poster posted:

Galactus can be petty. He's been petty to the Silver Surfer a couple of times. Yeah, he's beyond good or evil, but he can still be an rear end in a top hat once in a while.

No herald of Franklin Richards should be acting like an rear end in a top hat on Earth. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

So what is it making Galactus so orange and powerful in Secret Wars? Did he pick Sunny D over the purple stuff?

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

purple death ray posted:

Paleo diet. He only eats planets that haven't developed irrigation and modern agrarian techniques yet.

Now all I want is a photoshop of a paleo diet book featuring Galactus.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

I just knew there was no way it was gonna live up to his Fantastic Four run.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

Someone should post the panels of Spidey versus Colossus and Majik all cranked up on Phoenix during AvX.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

Say Nothing posted:

What If? Dark Reign.
Norman fucks up.

Norman Osborn: Somehow a bigger idiot wielding an Infinity Gauntlet than Thanos.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Or he believed that of everyone, Oliver was the only one he wouldn't need one for, because Oliver wouldn't go rogue. Depends on the writer, I suppose

Batman's already dead, so he can't really tell Oliver why. Although everyone seems to have had a strained relationship with Batman in DCeased's universe.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

sticksy posted:

I never made this connection before reading this but I just turned 38 and now having lower back problems so it hits home, bub.

Fixed that for you.

The Millar-ness of the setting has certainly gone down, so there's that.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

David D. Davidson posted:

I dont even think it's the same Old Man Logan world as Millar's work.

It sorta is. It references lots of stuff from the original, including the messed up Hulk situation. Technically it's not, in the sense that every world got blown up and then some got rebuilt during the newest Secret Wars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

I'm kinda curious what's going on in Asgard in the OML universe.