Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

Don't "shhh!" me, you rich bastard!

bobkatt013 posted:

Yep and it was a great storyline. It's also how we got Nomad

And USAgent? Or is that a different guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

So when did Joker learn that Bruce is Batman? How many villains is that now who have figured out his identity?

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

I did like how it was handled with the Riddler. Paraphrased:

Riddler: I know that Bruce Wayne is Batman, and I'm gonna tell everyone unless you work for me from now on :smug:
Batman: Here's a riddle for you.... what use is a riddle when everybody knows the answer?
Riddler: I... uhh... I..... :aaa:
Batman: That's right, you ain't telling nobody poo poo :clint:

Yeah, that was a great sequence. Too bad it got undone by.... what was it, magic amnesia-inducing cancer?

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

Flesh Forge posted:

Overthinking this guys.

comic_fans.txt

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

Johnny Aztec posted:

Why are these universes colliding?

Because comics ran out of ideas 30 years ago, and we keep rewarding them for it with our cash.

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

SynthOrange posted:

Wow okay so if you take batarangs and make them small and shoot them out a gun at people's heads it turns out they're pretty lethal!

The panels initially didn't load for me so for a moment, I thought you were telling us something you'd discovered through real life application.

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

Chaos Hippy posted:

Complaining about a topic almost an entire page after that topic was last mentioned is kind of like bringing a get-well card to a wake.

In comics that's probably fairly acceptable. Everybody comes back eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

10 Beers posted:

Batman seems so grumpy. "Harumph! I'm the one with the tools and gadgets!"

"You guys, if the League is this hard up for cash, you could have just asked me"