Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

He's Iron Fist isn't he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Spider man's heart is made of webbing pretty sure, the bullet would just stick to the outside until his antibodies devoured it.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Hakkesshu posted:

As long as the big reveal isn't that Thanos raped Uatu, I'm going to say that there's no way it could be worse.

Uatu wasn't the victim, but he did watch.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Wolverine, for one.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

I love the idea cap said all of that during the course of one judo move.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Has Elektra ever fought Electro?

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Has Constantine ever met: Blue Devil, Neron, Trigon, Etrigan, Zauriel?

If not why not

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Because somebody in editorial thought it was loving hilarious and I guess everybody who's written it since agrees. Just one phrase! LOL that's so random!

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

You're one to talk Jughead.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

So does Peter have any new girlfriends? He ever try getting back together with Betty Brandt?

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Was there ever a Daredevil story where in court he dropped a briefcase on the floor really loud to prove that the person suing him didn't really have a neck injury when they snap their head around in reaction to the loud noise?

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

I'm pretty sure there's even a full time employee of the military whose job is to kidnap and imprison the Hulk. I think he turned into a Hulk later.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

What the hell is ROM? Aside from Quark's nephew and read only memory?

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Does Cable have cable? If he had satellite that's just straight up bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Terry McGinnis Batarangs definitely could also return. They also return in the various Arkham games.