Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!

There were avengers versions of this, my sister had Wasp. Which had a massive hair doo going on. Can't find pictures though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!

Madkal posted:

We are talking about a man who regenerated himself from a single drop of blood.

Lobo?

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!
A long while back a lil' Agent_grey used to collect the UK Sonic the hedgehog comics. I've recently remembered they are sitting in my parents attic and thought about binding them. But given the size and paper quality I'm not entirely sure its doable.

Do any of you binding goons know if I can do it? The comics were about the same size as 2000ad comics maybe a little wider and I think the pages were a little thinner though I may be misremembering.

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!
Thanks man, I'll start having a look at binders then.

At last the UK Streets of Rage adaptation will live on in hard back glory.

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!
That he did, figure if I put them together with the shinobi and kid chameleon strips

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!

RandallODim posted:

Along with NFL Superpro, there's ROM, Godzilla, the Micronauts and someone else I can't identify (Road Warrior?). Should've had Conan.

Haha! Jokes on them, Bug is Marvels, he was just a IN micronaughts same as the dire wraiths were in ROM but can be used! :colbert:

*edit* drat it autocorrect..

Agent_grey fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Aug 10, 2015

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!
Way has been on my "ugh, Avoid this writer" list since the Venom series where they just straight up did 'The Thing' for the Tsunami imprint marvel did way way back.

I tried his Wolverine Origins because everyone was championing at the time but could not gel with it.

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!

Sinners Sandwich posted:

What was the Tsunami imprint? I have the trades for Venom (highlight Venom frenching Thing) but don't think thats printed under it

It was a line to get the teens into marvel via the animoos! Including titles like:

*Venom by way
*Sentinel (iron giant but with everyone's favourite purple genocide robot)
*Namor ('s teenage romance adventure)
*Human torch (gets a job)
*Runaways

I think that terrible emma frost mini was a part of it too.

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Worked for me.

Also I was under the impression the Emma Frost book was good? Never read it.

Also Brian K Vagon's Mystique??

Worked for me too, I admit I never read the Emma frost series was just aware it got a lot of flack. Was that because of the covers? I wanna say they were by Land or Horn. It was a Greg either way.

I was kinda gutted that Jason from Sentinel died in Avengers Arena but im fairly sure I'm the only one.

Agent_grey fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Mar 5, 2017

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!
Huh, so it was. I guess I cant have been that choked up then.

I did like the concept of a boy and his robot though, I thought Tom Skylark was going to be connected to him somehow but I got that one wrong too.

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!
I like how Juggs remembers reading about thors hammer. Like its was in the last weeks issue of 'capes weekly'

"Thors, hammer always returns to him? Neat! Oh spider-man has a car? I should get a car. 'The Juggertruck'! Oh man im gonna do so many doughnuts on Chuck's lawn."

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!
Mr Fantastic already did, the cure was to shrink tiny get on an equally tiny submarine and shoot lasers at it until it's gone, for further details please look in medical journals refering to the patient W.Lumpkin.
It's not Reed's fault that most healthcare insurance won't cover it.

Agent_grey fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Oct 18, 2018

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!

I had this, I think he ended up fighting E honda from street fighter.

Lil 8 year-old me thought the shape was amazing!
Lil 8 year-old me was a freaking idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!
When it comes to getting paid character royalties I know Andy Lanning got some money after his daughter was playing Disney Infinity and Cosmo turned up in the game without any credit for him and Dan Abnett, who then had words with thier lawyers.

And that's the super hero origin of Thier very nice games room!