Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
Feel free to disregard this post.

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Somebody confirm I am not just making this up in my head but was there not a book that was a "realistic" look at Superheroes where the Superman stand in burned the words Liar into the presidents forehead? It was something war. I thought it was Cash War but that doesn't make sense.

This was like 12 years ago I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Yes... I am not crazy. I am terrible at finding things though was googling Cashwar and just getting nothing.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

What was the Batman comic from a while back that had the Bats in it that had funny faces and Batman terribly hiding behind things? I know it's been posted before.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

What issue of Earth 2 does the guy who writes Injustice, who's name I completely forget start writing it?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

I'm pretty sure Doctor Strange : The Oath, was the newest retelling of his origin. Honestly, i've never really cared for Doctor Strange, The Oath being really the only story I've read of his and that Defenders run.

Otherwise I don't know poo poo about him are there any actual really good runs of Doctor Strange other than the Oath and that I think Avengers Annual with him in it and Defenders?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

What was the name of the issues where The Flash's Rogues Gallery comes back to find they've been replaced and it doesn't work out to well for the new guys or "pretenders" , I remeber Captain Cold particularly being badass.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

I think I've asked this before but does anyone remember the artist or the books where its Batman and he has little funny bats around him usually sometimes with smiling faces.

Ugh can't remember it at all, Ithink I may have asked once before but can't find my post.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

TGG posted:

Seth Fisher in Batman:Snow, a drat sad loss for comics.

How did he fall off the top floor of a night club was there any other details. Sucks that he's dead.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

What was the significance of the birth certificate at the end of the latest Injustice it just said Alfred Thadeus Crane Pennisworth Not sure what that means or rather the ending or what they're talking about.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Did everyone here forget all of X Statix? Cause it has Doop.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

What the hell is going on with the new Miracleman Silver Age? I've been waiting 25 loving years. It was suppose to be out by now wasn't it.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Yeah but from what I understood three issues were already finished and ready to go then they got pulled from solicits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Rhyno posted:

http://comicbookdb.com/issue.php?ID=7988

The last one they released was #6 which reprinted issues #22 of the original series. That series ended at #24 and #25 was completely drawn, inked and lettered before Eclipse went tits up. Last I heard (March) Buckingham had not even started drawing any "new" Miracleman comics yet.

Well we know he has at least the next issue of it finished they've been showing off panels through out the years.