Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Why doesn't someone just shoot Spider-man in the heart with a gun? He would drop dead. No more spider-man. We'd all be safer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Unmature posted:

Has anyone ever tried to shoot Spider-Man? I don't think anyone has.

I'm talking about real life, not in comic books.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
There was an issue of maybe Batwoman or Detective Comics with Batwoman a few years ago, and the villain was an Alice in Wonderland sort of girl. The layouts were really great and the art was really cool. I lost it and now I can't figure out which issue it was. Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Opopanax posted:

That's Batwoman:Elegy

Thank you so much

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Teenage Fansub posted:

That art continues into the New 52 Batwoman series. The artist, JH Williams takes over writing it from Greg Rucka and only gets time to draw every other arc, but it stays pretty good till he leaves at #24.
There's a great Wonder Woman team up in there with pages like these:

:allears:

That's really cool, I'll take a look, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
I read some comics in 2011 maybe about a pulp adventure style team I think of original characters, one of them was a son of a dragon or something like that, and I feel like there were elephant people related somehow. The elephant people might be from something else. My memory is terrible, can anyone help me out?