Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NathanCable
Jul 19, 2009

Uthor posted:

What resolution is your laptop screen? My 9" Nook HD+ has a 1080p screen, cost $150 on sale, and is much nicer to read comics on than my 1366x768 15" laptop turned sideways, not to mention the size and bulk of a laptop and being able to hold a tablet closer to your face and the tablet having much better viewing angles. My friend has the older Nexus 7 with a 1280×800 7" screen and has almost no problems (has to zoom in a bit on double page spreads).

Yeah, I really think this is either a resolution problem, or else you need to commit to guided view.

I've used Comixology on a laptop, HTC One and 7-inch tablet and never had any problems reading any of it: full-screen isn't the easiest to read, but the guided view is really organic, draws your eyes to the relevant portions of the page and there's never been any issues with resizing or the like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU