Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sailor Viy
Aug 4, 2013

And when I can swim no longer, if I have not reached Aslan's country, or shot over the edge of the world into some vast cataract, I shall sink with my nose to the sunrise.

Hey BSS. I'm slowly catching up with Hickman's Avengers/New Avengers. Can someone tell me if all the dangling plot threads are going to be resolved by the end of his run? Or is it going to be a Lost-type deal where a lot of things get forgotten about? I'll probably keep reading either way but I'd rather know in advance, y'know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sailor Viy
Aug 4, 2013

And when I can swim no longer, if I have not reached Aslan's country, or shot over the edge of the world into some vast cataract, I shall sink with my nose to the sunrise.

Rhyno posted:

Correct, Fox can not just create a toy line without Marvel.

Seems like someone at Fox should have realised this was a poor deal for them also if it has just led to there being no merch and no money for either party.

Sailor Viy
Aug 4, 2013

Unmature posted:

You specifically mention the first twelve issues, does it drop in quality after that?

Yes because Mark Millar takes over.