Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EC
Jul 10, 2001

The Legend
I was looking through my old trading cards (inspired by the X-Men Legends episode of Watch Out For Fireballs) and came across this set, which I always assumed was based on a certain plotline. I can't find any information on it, though, and was wondering if it rang any bells with y'all. Sample images to save you a click:

I loved collecting this poo poo when I was 10 or 11. I've got some other sets from that time period as well, but those are the standard character profile things. This set is just weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EC
Jul 10, 2001

The Legend

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

Most of those are covers from issues collected in this omnibus. Late-'80s/early '90s Claremont/Lee stuff.

Ah, cool. Thanks.