Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Is Spawn a good book?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Despite being written by Nick Spencer, it's good.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Mutant X is one of the few series that I went back and re-bought as an adult. A+ would recommend that to everyone. It's legit not good, but it is wild.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Somebody asked me to help them find a comic book they read a few years ago. Pretty sure the publisher is BOOM.

They described it as a kid gets kidnapped, his parents are all broken up about it, dads becomes an alcoholic, and years later kids comes back and has been living a fantasy life and is like Conan and helps his dad.

Any ideas?

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Thanks friendo!

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Skwirl posted:

Emma Frost can dress however the gently caress she wants, she is like the one exception to the dumb costume rule.

I have a fair amount of Emma Frost stuff and every time my son notices it he always says "that's an inappropriate costume for a teacher"

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Beerdeer posted:

Squirrel rhymes with girl just fine, and Britanic/Titanic is the stupidest superhero name ever.

Blackagar Boltagon would like a word

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Speaking of Spawn… is the comic any good these days? Every three years or so, I get a jonesing to read some Spawn, add it to my pull list, and it’s just an incomprehensible mess.

Edit: none you stopped me so I went out and bought the latest storyline and it was fun :shrug:

omnibobb fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Jun 21, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Soonmot posted:

From the initial launch of Marvel's Star Wars, the Star Wars main title, Vader, and Dr Aphra have all been average to great throughout. I remember liking both the Lando and Leia minis, but I bounces hard off any of the Bounty Hunter stuff.

I second all of this. Dr Aphra is very commonly my favorite book of the week.