Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006
What a loving ugly cover. I mean, Turner's art is fine, but I mistook that for an old Wizard cover while scrolling down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006
So, do you think Hulk just didn't use the machine or was like, "Okay machine, make like normal person shaped purple pants, but then stretch them out and rip them at the shins. Thanks?"

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006
I have this memory of these X-men figures in Toys 'R Us that depicted the X-men as being even further mutated, weird, and more literal. Wolverine was an actual wolverine and Cyclopse basically had a big eyeball for a head. I have no idea if I just made these up though.

EDIT: Oh, found it

Timeless Appeal fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Jul 17, 2014

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006

Unmature posted:

I'm loving Waid's relocated Daredevil story. He's calling back a lot of old DD stuff like Stunt Master and San Francisco. When did all that happen in the comics? I've read a lot of Daredevil, but only really the famous arcs like Miller, Bendis, Brubaker, Waid and Smith. What else is good?
Ask Mark Waid himself.