Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
I kind of hope the Planet of the Zombie Deadpool Hivemind shows up in something down the line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

I'm really impressed they got Priest back, even if it's just for a page or two.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Obviously I haven't read Cable & Deadpool yet, but I'm guessing something happens with the whole Deadpool Inc. organization and folks like Sandi disappear and/or get killed at some point being that none of that exists by the time of the Posehn/Duggan run over the last few years.

IIRC, Alex is still off-stage working as a mercenary with Sandi as his girlfriend/handler and they're both alive and well.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

"HA! I hate everything and this is awesome!" :haw:

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

I wonder if they had to get permission from Monster Magnet to use the name.

• Locked thread