Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings

bobkatt013 posted:

I would assume they would since it introduces a very important character. They also have stuck the digital comics in the Infinity Trade. However, they did also include a code for the digital versions and said that they lose something when they are in trade.

Yeah, a lot of them capitalizing on the digital format is that each 'page' can be identical to the last with a little change to show action occurring in the panel. It'd be a bit ineffective to do that in print, and necessary in cases where one part obscures the previous part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings

Soonmot posted:

Yeah, the president arc dragged on a bit too long in monthlies, but everything afterwards has been golden.

And even it was an amazing improvement over what Deadpool had been for a while in his own series.

Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings

SirDan3k posted:

Relax, we all know your secret and it is safe with us Wolverine.

He's the best at what he does, and what he does is give Deadpool comic recs.

Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings
What are opinions on this Thunderbolts run? I only recently checked it out and I have to say while it's not super Deadpool focused or anything, it's not bad. It manages to do gags with him that don't make me roll my eyes at least. I didn't even know he was in the team until they showed up a bit ago. It manages to keep him looking like a threat too, which is a nice bonus.

Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings
I find it weird that a lot of video games and other media involving Deapdool (and sometimes his appearances in other series) always have Deapdool have a teleporter when he hasn't really used that kind of tech since Cable and Deadpool (and even then that was a different kind than his teleporter belt he had before).

Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings
I probably wouldn't put much stock in any kind of recommendation he makes unless you like sophomoric humor and shallow stories. Which, nothing wrong with that intrinsically but it's not the best Deadpool can be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings
The choreography of the fighting and stuff is also not very good (which makes more sense if they're literally fighting a CGI Deadpool) but there's no way that was anything but test footage. Also the model is different from the one in his game (as well as looking far more plastic in general).

• Locked thread