Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Gavok posted:

Of course. I'm just saying that the marriage happened off-panel in Deadpool: The Gauntlet #9.

According to the Marvel Wikia, the actual "marriage panel" that we've all seen happens in Deadpool #27, which comes out next month.

This month, we get to see a Deadpool/Nick Fury team-up, evidently...in Fury's prime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Evidently the Fury team-up doesn't happen this month. In lieu of that, I give you "SabreNOPE" (cropped just to show the funny part):

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

I'm guessing this series is going to end with another way to deal with symbiotes - I think DP is going to get Cletus so impossibly angry that the symbiote is gonna pull a 'gently caress this, I'm out' moment when it realizes it's going to get itself killed staying latched on to him. And that moment will be hysterical.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

You're also eventually going to learn they made a Deadpool MAX. It is a trap. Don't bother reading any of them.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Deadpool posted:

Don't listen to this guy. He's trying to make you fall into the Deadpool MAX trap. "Deadpool can curse now, how can this go wrong?" :cripes:

I admit I only read the first three issues before I had enough though. So maybe they saved it in the end. I doubt it. Plus the art was rear end ugly.

The only thing that salvaged the rest of the run was more Female Taskmaster. If anything, she deserves her own MAX title.

"I'm top Muskrat."

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I assume there's been a new wrinkle added that Sabretooth is actually feeling bad for Wade (I'm a trade waiter)?

Sabretooth was always the part of Weapon X that did the dirty work overtly and without need for memory wipes/conditioning because he was raised by a psychotic family and *likes* sowing mayhem and causing chaos (kind of the same M.O. as Carnage, only without the symbiote). He doesn't hate Wade (as much) as he hates Logan/James/whatever his name is now, and I think that 'look' was a combination of feeling sorry for Wade and also wondering why he did what he did seeing as, by all indications, he had a good and balanced upbringing. It was also pretty obvious that Wade *knew* who he was killing, so there's a chance that that 'look' was the same one Coulson gave Wade after he single-handedly destroyed the hijacked helicarrier.

BIG HEADLINE fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Sep 11, 2014

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Captain Bravo posted:

Is 'Mrs. Deadpool' Deadpool's wife, or is this another dimensional doppelganger like Lady Deadpool?

It's Shiklah, and yes, she's his wife, even if he's been kind of aloof and manic recently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

This is still my favorite Sabretooth appearance from the last few years:

• Locked thread