Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan G
Dec 27, 2003

Dsmif posted:

How often does Humble Bundle have comic bundles?

In the past year or so I have grabbed:
IDW
Dark Horse
Buffy (Dark Horse)
Indie comics
Banned Comics
IDW

But would probably hold off on next Image/IDW as a fair chunk was repeated. So if comics outside the big 2 are your bag then cool.
I think I skipped over a TMNT one, pathfinder, warhammer etc. There were also a couple by some I wasn't a huge fan off, The Boys maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan G
Dec 27, 2003

Russad posted:

If I like Buffy and Firefly on the Tee Vee, how likely am I to enjoy these DH comics?

The Firefly comics can be a bit meh. They do fill in gaps in the story we were supposed to hear though but some is definitely filler with just nods and references more than story.

The Buffy season comics are excellent - the Angel ones and their offshoots can be good too (Spike, Angel & Faith etc).

Alan G
Dec 27, 2003

Uthor posted:

This is my first PDF/CBR download since getting an iPad. What's the best way to read these comics? I don't care which format I read as long as it is 1) full screen, 2) rotates for widescreen pages, and 3) swipes between pages. I plan on using OneDrive/downloading the files to the device, so I don't need any library management.

Chunky is the best one Ive found. Does all that plus integrates with onedrive/dropbox etc. Isnt free though.

Alan G
Dec 27, 2003
I hadn’t noticed Black Monday Murders is in it too. One of my favourite books from the past few years. Definitely worth a read.