Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

What? I think the bombcast is better than it has been in a while, thanks to the inclusion of Dan and Brad becoming host. It's great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I just can't see it like that. Giant Bomb has gotten way better in the past couple of weeks with new content every day. Alex and Vinny is a great team, I think, and some of the best videos in a while have been Vinny by himself so its not like you have to "endure" Alex to see him.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

He moved to New York to raise his family (he actually just had his second child last week) and spearhead Giant Bomb East with Alex. They've done a bunch of great videos so far and I think they are going to start a podcast someday.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

You know I really hate that "Vinny Carvel" guy or whatever on the bombcast, cant they just fire him and never talk about him again and then also go back and remove all his audio from every previous podcast?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I like Destiny, but I can't stand hearing GB talk about it anymore. Thankfully this week's bombcast basically has zero Destiny talk in it (unless it's in the back third or so of the cast I haven't listened to).

• Locked thread