Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Ramagamma posted:

Hunters might be one of the legitimately worst games ever invented.
I remember getting First Hunt with my DS Chunky and being totally blown away by it - but of course, that novelty had largely dissipated by the time the full game showed up. A tech demo that probably should have never made it all the way to a full release.

Also the online multiplayer was completely hosed by hacking, which was kinda amusing in its own way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Mister Adequate posted:

I am mad IRL about Retronauts talking poo poo about FFTA2.
Episode 1 Pod Racer too :mad:

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

I dunno, maybe try reading the articles before dismissing them out of hand?

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Captain Invictus posted:

Fair enough, I just find the idea of creating a series of posts talking about two things as unrelated as you and sexuality exceptionally try-hard.
:chanpop:

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Ramagamma posted:

Sad lack of UK podcasts representin'.
Gamewank and Bit Socket are excellent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Haruharuharuko posted:

That game is one of the most insane things to ever exist holy crap. The fighting system is bananas the texture work is N64 levels of good (everything is one color). Oh and for some reason it has widescreen support. You can also level up your head for some reason.
I always remember Carmageddon 64 had widescreen support too - except it wasn't proper widescreen and you had to pause at the start of every single race to manually turn it on.

• Locked thread