Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

DOUBLE CLICK HERE posted:

I... don't know if this latest episode of thumbs was good? The day z story was nice, but lots of injokey laughing at selves, asides.. just a bunch a bullshit. Imo

I enjoyed the *bleep*game.com running bit and all of the e-mails, especially the telepresence robot thing. I wish it was more than an hour long, but I guess hiccups/scheduling will do that sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Davedave24 posted:

Yeah, I was cracking up at that too. Thinking about it now reminds me of whatever 1up podcast would play audio from some terrible batman game.com thing to similar effect, just this weird goofy music and bad sound effects becoming more hilarious the longer it went on.

It sort of bothers me that as soon as I read that all those sound effects came back into my head.

OOAH OOAH

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Crowbear posted:

Man, 2006 Chris Remo kinda cared a lot about review scores.

Also wow 2006 was a long loving time ago.

2006 Chris Remo: Really upset about Tony Hawk

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

TychoCelchuuu posted:

Danielle "Junior Mints" Reindeau.

Maybe even as often as Nick Breckon!

Who's Nick Breckon?

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

political reporting: should probably be more rigorous

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Jimbot posted:

Saints Row 2 is, unfortunately, often overlooked by most of the gaming media. It's goes:

Saints Row: GTA cone
Saints Row 2: ??????????????
Saints Row 3: Great! Found its own thing with being wacky.
Saints Row 4: Great! Founds its open world niche.

Saint's Row 2: GTA 3: 3: 2

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Did Nick Breckon decide to stop being on the podcast?

Does he exist? Did he ever exist?

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Randallteal posted:

He's been busy locked in a room in the Telltale offices trying to devise a funny Borderlands joke.

Ah, so he is dead

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Jabronie posted:

A few weeks ago Patrick from Giant Bomb did an interview with some of the guys that did that ten hour long Destiny raid and it was weird to me that these guys would harp on the number of followers and subscribers gained for their channels. I wonder if this is just a new measure of success for young people now.

It's a measure of success for those streamers because it directly translates to money in their pocket.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Captain Invictus posted:

I remember we'd hold tournaments of Scorched Earth in elementary and middle school. poo poo was amazing, simple, and incredibly fun.

We played a lot of Soldat in school for the same reason.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

coyo7e posted:

If I could buy his HH arcs on audible I'd own them all and listen to them over and over, the Death Throes of the Republic was fascinating and I learned an amazing amount.

You can get them all off his website and (I think) iTunes, if you don't just mean you want them in an audible app or something.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

This is why Prince of Persia is good http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/doceuc/life--prince-of-persia-sequence

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

TetsuoTW posted:

hahahahaha oh my god how is that even real?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPwXKHqdXDw

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Retronauts is pretty good. Some episodes are better than others, depending on my interest in the subject matter. Shenmue is pretty bad unless you're totally into sailors and forklifts, in which case more power to you.

Jake, if you see this, tell Chris and Sean not to argue so much and talk over them with Wavebird stories if you have to.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Captain Invictus posted:

I am going to buy one of these.

Me too, but I had 200 bucks budgeted for kitchen poo poo this month and I went with a coffee setup instead of a Sansaire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Richard is...

Rodkin

• Locked thread