Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

I guess I'm pretty drat goony in the non-fiction department. I've mostly read a whole lot of well-known stuff like Anne Frank's diary, Richard Dawkins, Carl Sagan, history books and such. I did read John Dewey's Experience and Education, which is a really interesting read if you're into paedagogical studies. For my part it did a whole lot to make me get that much closer to Dewey's views than a third-, fourth- or fifth-hand account in some paedagogical psychology book ever could. Highly recommended. I'm thinking of diving into Paedagogy of the Oppressed by Paulo Freire sometime.

in the biography department, I've got the autobiography of Malcolm X in my reading queue, as well as the Feynman biography that's currently a TBB book club. Any other biographies that are worth reading that I should get into at some point?

ulvir fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Mar 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread