Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
This is the thread where you say what game you're currently playing or whatever game you've played most recently.

I'll go first so you guys know how it works:

Example:
The game I've played most recently was Half Life 2. Just got the crowbar. Looking like a pretty awesome game so far.

Now its youre turn

Also!: Post screenshots if you made any recently in the game you mentioned and also say if the game is good or bad and why if you want. Thanks!!!!

obstipator fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Mar 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I got some more progress in Half Life 2. This time I made it to Kleiner's Lab. This game has some hella wicked s1ck graphics for a game made in 2004.
Check out this screenie I took while playing:

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Just finished up a wicked sesh' of Half Life 2. Just got the HEV suit, and boy, things sure are getting crazy.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I just got to the teleporter in Half Life 2 at Kleiner's Lab. Pretty crazy that Kleiner was able to set this thing up. I'm not sure if I want to go through it though.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Just got through the teleporter in Half Life 2. I knew I couldn't trust this thing! I ended up teleporting from location to location and then outside Kleiner's Lab.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
im playing Half Life 2, OP

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

peter gabriel posted:

have you got the crowbar yet?

jesus christ, spoiler tag this poo poo
no, i haven't gotten it. i just got through the telleporter in Kleiner's Lab so i might be close. not really sure

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
half life 2

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
hey guys, what games are you playing?

i'm playing HL2

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Half Life 2, OP

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Half-Life Two

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Dongslayer. posted:

Final fantasy tactics for ios devices.

Good choice.
As for me, it's none other than Half Life 2.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
HalfLife2

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
half-life two

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Half Life 2, featuring Gordon Freeman

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Schnedwob posted:

yeah Hammer is pretty clunky, but the main issue is that a few of the entities and models Struemon left in their game just crash Hammer outright

If possible you might want to try using the dota 2 hammer editor. Its like source 2 or some poo poo. I have no idea if its compatible with whatever game you're working on, and I haven't been able to try it out myself yet, but it looks p. ownage.

As for me, OP, I'm playing Half Life 2 On the Valve Hammer Editor Engine episode 2.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

zen death robot posted:

I'm gonna hammer you for discussing DOTA2 like it counts as a game

I have deep regrets for my previous post. I offer you my sincerest apologies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Working my way through Half Life 2, OP. Such a good game. What a great time it is, to be a gamer.

• Locked thread