Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

I'd say it's nice to see someone other than Wily be the bad guy, but as the last Megaman NES games showed, there's no way to be sure he isn't until the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

MR. J posted:

Really seems like the item grabbing mega arm was put in as an afterthought once they were done with all the level design without really thinking about if it would break those item challenge rooms.

The item grabbing ability is a purchase, right? Seems to me like it's more of a reward for investment than an outright mistake.

• Locked thread