Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
heytallman
Aug 30, 2013

Is not actually tall.
Loved the use of Mars from the Planets Suite at the end of the video. Hopefully maybe we'll get some more of it in future levels, though we've already done Neptune's stage, and that's one of my favorite movements of the suite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heytallman
Aug 30, 2013

Is not actually tall.
I was just looking through the schedule for this year's Summer Games Done Quick, and saw that this game will be featured in their lineup! I'm interested to see how this game, which Simon has called slower than most of the others in the series, works as a speedrun.

heytallman
Aug 30, 2013

Is not actually tall.
Kind of funny to me that Jupiter is the stage with low gravity, despite it having the highest gravity of any planet of our Solar System by far.

heytallman
Aug 30, 2013

Is not actually tall.

Mordaedil posted:

The tiny megaman sprite for this boss-fight is what sells me on this part. Holy crap that is good.

I thought the same drat thing when I saw that sprite. A very short, unconventional level, but a pretty cool change-up of the usually very typical Mega Man formula. Looking forward to the final section of the game, especially seeing as how I didn't watch this at SGDQ when they ran it!

heytallman
Aug 30, 2013

Is not actually tall.
Great LP, Simon, thanks for sharing! That was a great final boss fight, too!

• Locked thread