Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

There are four grades of rarity:
N, R, SR and UR.
Each grade can be idolized once. There is no way to get from N idolized to R!

* is N
** is N idolized
*** is R
**** is R idolized

and so on.

So basically idolize each unique card you have once. Then level that card. Use duplicates for practice and send them away for money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Use it as an excuse to watch it twice. It's worth watching at least two times.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Dub is fine. It would have been awesome if the giant letters were replaced with an English version. Fat chance.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

MagicalDuck posted:

Yup. And the second season of Love Live! is going to blow everything else away in sales numbers.

I can believe that. The show is fun and it is a pretty good quality multi media IP.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

.Clash posted:

It sure is.

Why did that person buy the bluray 55 times?

The show is good. First season was better than the current second season though. The game is also good and has a very friendly F2P business model.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

aers posted:

Vol 1 has an event ticket and he's insane.

What the gently caress.

Have a picture of an idiot buying tons of ingame currency for the Love Live game (by KLAB INC):

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Furious Lobster posted:

Not sure if the above is surprising/newsworthy, I'm a little confused, but it's much like the commercial that Makoto Shinkai made for a correspondence education service.

I was really hoping that this was a new movie.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

You must watch Ping Pong and Mushishi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

I've dropped Nanana after episode 7 cause its too busy prematurely dropping every good story development it begins.

• Locked thread