Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
genki
Nov 12, 2003
Bah, when are they going to make another season of Skip Beat. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genki
Nov 12, 2003

Xythar posted:

I liked how Sakurasou started off with generic harem romcom hijinks only to drop everything, invert the premise, and turn serious pretty quickly. It was the good kind of bait-and-switch and I was glad I stuck with the show past the first couple of episodes.
I disagree. They were a generic harem romcom, then started to get serious, but managed to make it a serious romcom cliche, which just made it super annoying, especially since none of the characters really had any redeeming character qualities. There was just no reason to watch, especially after the comedy side disappeared. Terrible show.

• Locked thread