Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
I'd like to take a survey about my open relationship but not a terrible one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
It's always been friends with my wife and I, which hasn't even ended up weird for anybody, though I understand that's pretty rare. I guess we've got the right friend group that can handle non-monogamous relationships.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
Man, you gotta have the right personalities to pull it off. Jealousy can easily become an issue (surprise!). It's kind of hard to describe what makes it work, it just takes the right personalities.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

loki k zen posted:

doggy-style, for instance

I'm not sure that's true, my wife says that doggy is deeper for her and I'm basically dick punching her uterus. Though she has a weird tipped uterus so my experience may not be typical.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
Speaking of eating pussy, any ways to improve the taste/smell of the vagina? My wife's is pretty... bad, and I wouldn't mind going there more often.

Also my wife has a tiny mouth so no bj for me, so basically no oral sex for us.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
To be blunt, it smells like bad fish. Does overall levels of body hydration have anything to do with it? She seems to excrete white mucusy stuff more than actual "liquid" (and no, it's no my semen) but I don't know how viscous vaginal fluids are "supposed" to be.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
Is there any reason why a doctor would normally screen for that? She just had an IUD put in a few weeks ago and I'd think if the symptoms are that obvious the doctor would say something, right? Though maybe since it's only when she's aroused, the doctor wouldn't detect it?

Also, better way to bring it up to her than "Dear, I was asking some strangers on the internet about your stank pussy, and they think you might have a yest infection."

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
No worries, I'm the only one allowed to bareback :ccb:

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
It's Mirena, and this is her second one, and it's been like this for a long time (though I don't remember it being a problem before she got the IUD the first time).

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
On the other hand, sometimes you want some cheap skanky poo poo that you have no problem ripping off or destroying.

I love me some AP but holy poo poo that is expensive.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
So if I'm looking for one of those metal butt plugs with the "jewel" on the end, what do I need to know about that? I see them on Amazon for $10, is that too cheap?

Is a metal plug advanced plugging or can we start with it if it's small enough? Going into my wife if sex matters.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
Maybe I'm not really sure what I want the plug for. We have a small silicon vibrator that I put in her rear end while we had vaginal sex, and she said she really liked how that felt. And then I see a bunch of poo poo on tumblr of girls wearing jeweled plugs, and my brain just sees the jewel and thinks "what if it was green like the emerald in her wedding ring" but you're right, they're probably wearing those all day.

I guess I'm picturing something more the second type than the first, although where does a butt dildo end and a butt plug start, size/shape wise?

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
Guys help what do I put in my wife's butt.

Man this quest is more difficult than I thought, I can't even really find steel jeweled butt plugs for over $10 very easily. I found one Canadian site that has something that in theory would be good, but there's no information I can find on it other than their own site: http://www.dream-toys.ca/dreamtoys-stainless-steel-jewel-plugs.html

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

Techno Remix posted:

perform the Eiffel Tower.

My deepest regret.

The most important thing is to make sure everybody's on the same page re: expectations, especially the F (assuming that the dudes are straight and aren't going to be doing stuff with each other).

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
My friends are like "I've seen condoms fit over arms you don't need magnums" and I'm like "sure"
big dong crew checkin in i guess

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

bowmore posted:

Have any of you guys experienced sleep sex? It's happened to me a few times where I'm dreaming and woke up finding myself 5 minutes into foreplay or full on intercourse.

Once, with my wife. She got into bed after I'd gone to sleep and gave me a kiss and I was just awake enough or whatever to react and I was on top of her (in a good way) when I woke up. I think she triggered some dream of mine or something because as I was waking up it all felt very natural that I should be doing what I was doing.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
My wife is a year or so into her second IUD, it's great. She has a "tipped uterus" so the string is even farther back or something and there's like zero chance of me hitting it.

Getting it put in is kind of intense I guess, but if you take some ibuprofen before hand it's fine. My wife passed out the first time because they didn't tell her about the ibuprofen.

But we both agree the condom free baby free doin' it is totally worth it.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
Also something to keep in mind, the IUD is once every 5 years, so even if you have to pay a fair amount of money up front, compare it to the copay on filling the pill prescription 60 times. Sucks if you just can't get the cash up front, but great if you can do it.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
I think the point is that even when you're playing it safe accidents can happen that are rather minor, but the stress can cause it to spiral out of control. And for what it's worth, medical shears are a little different from normal scissors, they're made to quickly get between the skin and whatever you're cutting (clothes, seatbelt, rope) without damaging the skin. They're also probably going to be stronger than a pair of scissors so more easily able to cut through the rope quickly with a single squeeze.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
Depends what they're into. My wife doesn't really like "oval office" or but I can call her a bitch or slut, but not really whore much. So it really depends, and communication is key.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
My wife loves her IUD (in fact she's on her second) and our friends that have them love them as well. A little bit uncomfortable to put in, and a little uncomfortable for a few days, but not needing to worry about pills for 5 years far outweighs the small negatives.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
I feel like it's kind of a learned behavior from years of masturbation, you have to basically unlearn being quiet when dick stuff is happening.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

bowmore posted:

I'm the same, I have to actually think about making noise and that kind of distracts me

This was me when I first started sex having in places where noise was OK, as time has gone on I've deconditioned myself to silence and it just comes naturally now.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
Is there a nice sex shop nearby that you could take her to? Let that be the surprise and buy her something she likes. I've done that before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

Poke Chop posted:

Yeah, that's kind of the vibe I'm getting. I'm starting from a position of 'I love my wife and I don't want anything to jeopardize that'. Casual sex has never appealed to us. We prefer to find people we can spend time or travel with, but that we can also be open and intimate with. Casual dating, I suppose.

We had an LTR going with the first couple that we met online, but they moved away about 6 months ago. I didn't realize how much I missed spending time with them until we went to visit them recently; that's when we decided to put effort into meeting people that we connect with.

I just went on my first date as me, instead of a couple's profile that showcases my wife's budoir pictures. I really like this girl, and I have full support to pursue it, but my wife has no desire to meet anyone without me. Am I poly, and she's a swinger? I feel like we are both somewhere in between.

Or I am just a deuchebag who is cheating on his spouse?

I'd be interested to hear your perspective as the outsider coming into a marriage. Do you consider yourselves a trio? Do any of you have relationships outside of this dynamic?

We go through about a week of discussion before and after we try something new, just so we don't make any impulsive decisions.

What's the ratio of crazy to not from OKC? My wife have had a similar situation with a few couples over the years but they've moved away or broken up or whatever, and I kind of miss that.