Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

Xibanya posted:

Also, for gents who bone ladies with nuvarings, be honest, is the ring distracting?

I've never had anyone comment on my nuvaring back when I used it. I have, however heard that the spermacide strips that you can buy and insert before sex feel like a half-assed condom and are distracting as hell.

I have a question of my own though. I just bought a new vibrator (a hitachi. Everyone has been telling me it's strong as hell and that's my main issue with my others) and was testing it out today to get a feel for it. After the first round, every other time today has resulted in me getting to close to orgasm (while keeping it focused on my clit) and then just squirting everywhere. However, it's a massive amount of liquid for me (like easily a cup to two) and I'm not really a squirter to begin with. Is it possible that the vibrator is stimulating my urethra or bladder or something and causing me to pee instead? That would have been my guess for the first time, but it's happened the past three times in a row in the past hour or so, so I'm at a loss. Is there an easy way to tell the difference between the two?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

Filboid Studge posted:

If it doesn't smell like pee it isn't pee?

Yea, but my pee is weird enough as is. I drink crazy amounts of water so it's normally nearly clear and scentless anyway. Hence my confusion.

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

Where can I find a good database of doctors and/or therapists that deal with minor sexual issues like a low sex drive, for the Saint Louis, MO area? My fiancee has been struggling with his for a good while now. It went from us having sex a few times a week to now about once every month or so (and even that is him forcing himself to have sex) over the course of a year and a half. He says he's just disinterested in sex. We've talked about it, and he wants to get back to where he was when the relationship first began, but he has no idea where to begin looking for help on this. He'd like to do a physical exam first just to make sure it's not hormonal or something, but I honestly feel it's more psychological. He's been under a lot of stress lately (we moved from Lousiana to Missouri, he went from a decently paying job to a lower paying one, he's feeling insecure about our relationship because he thinks that if he doesn't start sleeping with me more I'll leave him (not true), and his (undiagnosed) depression has been kicking in a lot more than normal lately too). I honestly think that just having a therapist help him work through his mental/emotional stuff will get him to a place where his libido will naturally get back to normal.