Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
Meanwhile, I had an ex who freaked out at me every time I dared to venture around the small of the back when giving massages (not even remotely in the butt stuff arena, just givin' a massage) and would only rarely be into butt stuff when he was blackout drunk. Which sucked because it's sometimes a fun thing to let people stick things in your butt. Some dudes just aren't into it, I guess.

He also didn't think farts were funny so clearly there's a reason we're not together anymore. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

Avalinka posted:

Yeah, they're very different. I recommend a bullet. You can aim it easily and most of them have a dial to adjust speed or some different settings so you can figure out what she likes. In my experience, rabbits can be kinda hit or miss depending on how they fit (if the shaft is too long the ears won't hit her clit right). I feel like you need an idea of what you like in order to choose a good one in terms of features too. A bullets a better beginner toy.

Also that a bullet is much less intimidating to a beginner than a rabbit. Amazon has a bunch of cheap toys that are basically what you'd find in your average sorta lovely sex shop like this bullet for $5 or this nicer/more functions model for $10. I've heard good things about the Mood line from Doc Johnson. I'd stay far far away from jelly toys because they can melt and after seeing one of mine get slimy, I tossed all my lovely toys. :stare: I stick with glass, metal, silicone and hard plastic now. If you're looking to buy something in person, I'd still avoid the Trojan/Durex branded toys because they're overpriced for what they are. Certain "back massagers" are functionally the same as a pocket rocket, just rebranded.

I'd also suggest to buy a bulk pack of batteries if the toy uses the annoying little watch batteries, you can get 50 for $5 because there is nothing worse than a toy going dead at the wrong time and not having those batteries just lying around.

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

legsarerequired posted:

More condom talk incoming--I feel so incredibly dumb about my measurements method. I did measure my boyfriend correctly, but I was hell bent on finding a condom that would be the same measurement as his width (instead of searching for something a little wider). No wonder everything that I have picked out has felt painfully tight. I've taken my own measurements before going shopping, so I have no idea how I didn't catch this.

Thank you to the person who mentioned that the length doesn't have to be the same! That's a really good point. I'll make sure to tell him to not unroll it all the way if we end up having to get something longer than him (which it looks like we will, since his width seems to be on the higher end, but his length seems average). I found a width chart on condommonologues.com that I'm going to show him since his width is at the higher end, since he seems really convinced that he would never need anything branded as "large" and I have to fight him tooth and nail to get him to try on anything that isn't like "snug fit" or "average" or something.

EDIT: I feel kind of lovely making him try on larger condoms because I don't want to give him anxiety, but on the other hand, we've had four condoms break because they're too small and my insurance won't cover me visiting my ob-gyn to discuss birth control until November so I feel like it's something that would be less stressful than the alternative...

Try http://www.theyfit.co.uk/. If you're in the US/Canada, you'll need to use a forwarding service because FDA regulations only allow certain condom sizes for some reason, but they're approved in the EU. The sizing is intentionally supposed to be random so that if you were to be buying these at a store, the average person wouldn't know what size you're buying, which might help his size anxieties. They are more expensive but might offer the best option between now and November, if they work right.

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
Magic wand (and a lamp dimmer to lessen the intensity). Avoid Amazon because it's full of fake knockoffs, but every girl needs one. It can be too intense for some people even on low, so the lamp dimmer is good for that, or use it over a towel or thick layer of fabric. They make an expensive fancy wireless one now, but the plugin type is cheaper and works wonderfully.

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

IronicDongz posted:

I don't think guys need to put more thought into their dick pic composition. I think(again, as someone way into cock) as long as it's a nice looking dick, it'll almost always be an appealing pic. I've never really understood people saying they look bad. Or that it's unappealing if you don't include more of the body. gimme those closeups

e: like in that website that was just linked, so much of the highly-rated pics are just... not really appealing sexually because they're chosen for being "artsy" or funny instead of actually being hot, which seems like it's hugely missing the point

For some people, maybe. A blurry closeup of someone's dong isn't appealing to me. Some of them on the site that get on there for being zany and different aren't what I'd call attractive, but seeing someone lying on a bare mattress or sitting on the toilet turns me off. It's gross and in your face, nice looking junk or not. Given that plenty of dudes send unsolicited dick pics to women, it becomes threatening and unpleasant to see it. Things like the inclusion of the hand and more of the body softens the in your face qualities of the typical dick pic and makes it seem more inviting.

Believe me, dudes who send unsolicited shots of their junk to women are not spending the thirty seconds to move the laundry off the bed or thinking how something looks. So, a well thought out picture sent to someone after they request it goes over better than whipping out your dick and holding it next to something. You don't have to pose it with a bunch of action figures or whatever, but make the receiver know you care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
Fet is good for finding local groups and events sometimes, but ugh, the dudes who use it like a dating site are the wooorst. Breaking the goon stereotype and leaving the house for once to go to a munch or event is really the best way to find what you're looking for, or at least the start. Going to an event or a party doesn't require you to like, actively participate in what's going on, you can just meet people and talk at most events.

Where I'm from, submissive dudes are rare and get snatched up quickly. You will likely have very little problem finding someone if you are open about what you're looking for and are willing to put yourself out there.