Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW
She probably doesnt want your mouth near her pussy because you literally weigh 500 pounds and your mouth reeks of ranch dressing and rotting meat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

hoobajoo posted:

The deviant art comic "Sunstone" and the manga "Nana to Kaoru" are much better fictional lead ins, I recommend them both.

This thread is getting good

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Grape Soda posted:

Meanwhile, I had an ex who freaked out at me every time I dared to venture around the small of the back when giving massages (not even remotely in the butt stuff arena, just givin' a massage) and would only rarely be into butt stuff when he was blackout drunk. Which sucked because it's sometimes a fun thing to let people stick things in your butt. Some dudes just aren't into it, I guess.

He also didn't think farts were funny so clearly there's a reason we're not together anymore. :colbert:

You rear end raped your boyfriend while he was blacked out.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW
My gf is pretty shy about her body and seems uncomfortable when we have sex, i want her to enjoy it more so on the advice of Sex Goons I dosed her with GHB and hosed her rear end while she was unconscious :) Thanks for the great tips goonsirs