Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slap me silly
Nov 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Turtlicious posted:

What is the best way to get rid of hair on my junk? Shaving/waxing/creams etc.
Some people use Nair! Or Veet. Of course you do have to disregard the frightening instruction on the bottle, "NEVER FOR THE JUNK". Unlike shaving, it doesn't itch when it grows back. I mean, I've heard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slap me silly
Nov 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Did you get IRB approval for that study? I don't see the info on the web site...

slap me silly
Nov 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer
I don't know what to say, man. Tongues are straight up hot.

slap me silly
Nov 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Turtlicious posted:

communicate with your partners.
Speaking of which: "Sweetheart, this no-tongue thing isn't working for me. So much so that I'm posting about it on an internet comedy forum. I want to work with you to figure out how to get what I need."